I'm back!!!Part 9

Disclaimer before you read, its been a while. I was really busy with school and sports for the past few months. I will still be very busy but I'll update hopefully every week or two. I've started writing more and more to post. :) I'm sorry btw, I don't feel like finishing the Christmas OTV thing. Also this is my mini get back into writing story.

Lilla/Your POV

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD AFTERNOON STREAM!!! Are you all ready for a spoooooky stream??" I smiled and began to read chat. They were all chatting to each other, asking me questions, and just random things. I love my community so much.

After a few minutes of chatting with chat I remembered something very important. "OH! wait chat!! look what I got today! I've been planning this for a couple months and look!" I ran out of frame to grab the beautiful creation I received.  "Alright chat, ready?" After I said that, I pulled up a tiny puppy which was just the size of my hands. Chat started bombarding me with questions such as "What's the breed?" "Is it a boy or a girl?" "How old is it." 

"Alright guys, they're an Australian Shepard! She goes by the pronouns she/they, we did multiple tests. I believe she was born a month ago! Now Mika will have a friend to play with and bimbus if we ever meet!! I do need names though, I'm not too sure yet." My chat went crazy with the hearts and dog emojis. As they kept ranting about the adorable dog sitting on my lap was, i decided to join the VC. 

"Hey Sykkuno!! just you for now?" i asked

"Yeah everyone else is just starting stream!"

"Omg sykkuno!! you saw my puppy right?"

"Oh yes! your dog is so cute!" He giggled afterwards

"I need to find a good name for her," I said after giving her little head scratches. Just before saying that, Claire joined.

"Omg!! You should name them Claire Jr, after me." Claire stated

"Hmmm.. I wanted to name her like a L name, like me!" I said as Corpse joined. "Corpse!! Hi!!" We all greeted him. "did you see my little puppy in the server?" I asked him.

"Yeah you should name her bimgus"

"A mix of bimbus and bingus! Oh my corpse!" Sykkunno said, shockingly.

"Hmm... i was thinking like Layla or maybe Lexa but I also like M names. Like Mia, Milly." I said, i'm unsure what to name them.

"What about McKenzie?" corpse said,

"Or maybe Maddie?" Claire said,

"What about Mito? From like hunter hunter?" Sykkuno said,

"OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT NAME SYKKUNO!!!" I yelled into my mic, excited.

"OHHH!! I love that name!!!" Said Claire,

"hm. I liked bimgus better." corpse said loud and clear. We all giggled as we loaded up our games.

Authors note!! <3

Thank you all for reading! I will start writing more but I just wanted this portion to get back into the writing flow yk?? thank you guys so much for 3k reads btw! I'm like so amazed by that. :) ALLSOOOO this is the intro kinda to the phasmaphobia series because I never finished writing that.