Poopy Stinky Part 6

Lilla Pov:

"GOOOOOD MORNING STREAM!" As you can see, I say that a lot. "Today we are playing more rust! I want to get lots of supplies to build a house and get WEAPONS!" I was so excited to play today!

I joined the game and first off I saw Ash getting supplies in Sykkuno's house.

"Good morning Ash!" I told her,

"Oh morning Lilla! What are you going to do today?"

"I want to build a house nearby, ya know?" 

"Me too!! Want to go out and get a bunch of supplies?" I agreed as we walked towards the trees.

15 minutes later..

"I'm going to build it right here!" Ash said, she picked a nice flat spot near Sykkuno's house and Rae's 'No stel' makeshift house.

"I think I'll make mine on the opposite side of yours!" 

"Alright!" Ash said, happy as usual.

As I started to build my house others started to join! That includes Sykkuno, Claire, Corpse, Rae, Poki, Janet, Jack, Lud, and a whole bunch of people joined.

I was mid way building my house when Brooke came.

"Hey everybody!" she said, riding a horse,

"Benny.. You stole Benny.." Corpse said, I think he was attached to the horse.

"No no.. this is Spirit!" Brooke said with her bald head. All of the characters were randomized so Brooke was bald, unless she wanted to be..

"That's not Benny, that's Jenny." Ash said, I started laughing, that was so funny to me.

"I thought we were going to eat the horse.." Rae said,

"EAT IT? WHY?" Claire said,

"IM HUNGRY CLAIRE!" Rae said as she started to run at the horse with her rock. Brooke ran away into the distance while Rae was still trying to hit it with the rock. That poor horse.

About an hour later..

I finally finished my house and decorated the inside a bit. I placed down my sleeping bag when I heard Claire fake knock.

"KNOCK KNOCK!!" she yelled, making sure I could hear her,

"COME IN!!!" I yelled back,

"I CAN'T ITS LOCKED!" I walked over to my door to let Claire in,

"Welcome to my humble abode!" quote Timon, Lion king.

"Wow this is really good Lilla!"

"Thank you Claire!"

"Can I stay here with you.. I don't want to stay with those smelly boys, I'd rather live by you and Ash."

"I agree, boys are smelly." I laughed and I showed her where to put her bed. After that, we went over to Ash's house and told her a plan.

"Here is the plan, when they go to the gas station, we go into Sykkuno's house and place signs with sayings like, 'poopy stinky', and all of that." I told her,

"Oooo I like that plan!!" Ash said in her CUTE LITTLE ACCENT! I'm obsessed.

10 minutes later..

"Lilla do you want to come to the gas station with Corpse and I?" Sykkuno asked,

"No thanks, I'll stay back here with Ash and Claire, we are working on our houses."

"Oh okay, we will be at the gas station!"

"Bring back scrap!" I yelled as they walked off. I went back to my house, grabbed the signs, and we went in.

3 minutes later..

"What are you guys doing in here?" Rae asked, walking into Sykkuno's house,

"We are trashing his house while he is gone!" Ash said,

"WAIT YOU'RE DOING THIS WITHOUT ME?" Rae said, she walked out, but shortly after she cam right back in.

"Invite me earlier next time," Rae said, she took out a sign she had made and started to write with us. 

When we finished all of the signs it was around 15 minutes after they left. We all went under Sykkuno's house to hear their reactions.

5 minutes later..

"We got a lot of scraps! I didn't think we'd find that many." I heard Sykkuno say in the distance. I started laughing with my mic on, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"mute guys mute!" Claire said in a whisper, you could tell we were are laughing.

"What the? What happened??!!??!" Sykkuno said in distress,

"Who got into your house? And why would they  write poopy stinky?" Corpse said. I started to DYING laughing, I could hear Rae and Claire from the other rooms laughing too. 

Ash whispered, laughing, "Should we go up?" I nodded with my character as we all unmuted and were laughing SO HARD!

"I DON'T KNOW WHY POOPY STINKY IS SO FUNNY TO ME!" Claire said,

"ITS JUST WAS FUNNY IN LIKE 2ND GRADE BUT NOW?" Rae said, laughing,

"Did you guys put these signs in my house?" Sykkuno asked,

"Yeaah!!" Ash said, STILL DYING LAUGHING!

"How dare you do that to Sykkuno," Corpse said,

"Its funny though, you can't lie!" Claire said. We all ran away and hid in my house, still.... laughing......... it was so funny. I- can't.

We played the rest of the game getting supplies, building up to get guns, and meeting new people. 

A few hours later..

"Okay stream, I've been playing for way too long, I'll play tomorrow and I think we are going to try to go to the Oil rig!" I was excited to play and go to the oil rig and get stuff so, very happy and successful day!