Elite J10 Part 5

Lilla's POV:

"GOOD MORNING STREAM!!!" I said to my chat. I smiled as I saw everyone saying good morning to me!

"I love you guys! I can't wait for today!! Its going to be sooo much fun, playing with over 50 streamers? SO COOL!" 

Once I got in the game, I was confused but I caught on quick. Use the rock to get supplies and make special items. I was running around trying to get a bunch of supplies when I see a torch at the bottom of a mountain I'm on. I unmute myself,

"hello?" I asked, "Whos down there?" No answer.. I was curious so I jumped down and.. yes.. fall damage is a thing. I died. yup. dead.

"WHAT? DANG IT I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS FALL DAMAGE!" I was frustrated at myself. I had to restart on a tiny little beach, again.

10 minutes later..

"hello?" I ask,

"Lilla? Is that you?"

"OMG HEY POKI!"

"LILLAAA!" I was happy to find someone I knew well.

"How do I play this game Poki, teach me, pleaseeeee!"

"Yes! Follow me!" Poki said as she started to walk, with her smoke following her from the torch. 

We walked for a while when we reached a river, and a tiny village!

"Who lives here?" 

"My temporary home, until I find a team!"

"You can have tea-" I was cut off by someone..

"rock... rock.. rock." It was dark so I couldn't see who was there.

"what was that..?" I asked Poki, I was genuinely scared.

"MICHAEL! STOP WITH THE ROCK!" 

"ROCKKKK" who I'm assuming was Michael after Poki said that, ran at us with a rock and started to hit us.

"AAAAA" 

"GET INSIDE!!!" Poki said, leading me to safety.

"Is he okay? Like.. seriously." I asked, I was being serious. Poki giggled and told me more about the game.

15 minutes later..

"Thank you Poki!"

"Bye bye Lilla!" I split from Poki, we will meet again. 

I started to walk towards where Rae was, J10. As I started to approach the square of land, I heard a soft loving voice. 

"Whos there?" I asked, as I unmuted myself.

"Oh? uh hi there!" It was Ash, the one and only, Ash.

"Omg Ash! Hey! This game is pretty fun right?"

"yea! are you coming to live at J10?"

"I was going to see what the environment was, ya know?" We both giggled and she showed me to the people.

"Hey Sykkuno! Is this your house?" I asked,

"Oh uh.. yeah!" he responded.

"He's in the future Lilla, the future." Rae said,

"He really is!" right after I said that, I heard two voices approach Sykkunos house.

"Benny." I heard Corpse say,

"hey Corpse! hey Claire!" Claire was also with Corpse, they brought a horse to Sykkunos house!

"Lillaaa! Are you planning on living here?" Claire asked,

"Maybe! It would be nice to be by people I know, right?" 

"Yeah! I think I'll build a house sooner than later." I agreed.

"We have a lot of people here huh?" Rae said,

"Yes, the start of the elite, J10." Ash said. This is good! Being by people you know! You will get to have fun game experience with friends. 

"Chat, do you think I should stay here for a while?" I asked, while muted. Most of chat said yes, so that's what I did.

For the rest of the night I gathered supplies, built a house, or whatever you want to call a house, and a whole bunch of other things. I really wanted to make guns, that's random but, I want to..

Authors Note~

SHORT CHAPTER KINDA? I MADE THIS UH WHILE I WAS VERY TIRED SO... MORE SOON :>