Med Bay Part 3

Lilla Pov:

We played bunches of matches while everyone walked around screaming, "HEY CONTENT CREATOR OF THE YEAR," or even, "CHOKE ME LIKE YOU HATE ME," since corpse joined. It was so fun playing with these people, these streamers, these new friends!

"Alright guys I got to head out, cya later!" Tina said after a few rounds.

"Bye Tina!!!" I said, and waved to my camera. Everyone continued to say their goodbyes, as Toast said, "We need another fill." 

"I think I can get Sykkuno!" Claire said. I've heard of Sykkuno, but never played with him before.

"YOU KNOW SYKKUNO CLAIRE?" Rae said obnoxiously, "Yeah.. childhood friends. He's like an older brother to me ya know?" Claire responded. "Hmm I see,"

3 minutes later..

"O-oh, hey guys!" Sykkuno says, "Hi Sykkuno!" Poki said, "Hi Poki!", Sykkuno said, as he did to many others after they greeted him.

"Hi Sykkuno! I'm Lilla, Lillafreaks!" I said to him, 

"That's a pretty cool name Lilla!"

 "Thanks Sykkuno! So is your name."

 "Thank you! wait, don't you room with Rae and Claire?" 

"I do! And Poki, and Janet! We are a whole squad," I finished my sentence right as the round started.

IMPOSTERS

lillafreaks & Ludwig

"jUsT dOInG mY kEYs," I said, even though no one had keys.

"AAHHH RUN ITS LILLA!" Rae SCREAMED, she giggled, and walked away. Since it was proximity I could talk to people! I met up with Karl, and he claimed to have Med-Scan, I said the same.

"I have med bayyyyy I have med bayyyy!" Karl said, running to Lab with me following close behind. He stood on the scanner, "iM sCAnNinGGGggGGGgg!"

"No you're not.." I responded, 

"okay... you caught me but, It's not me I swear!" 

"Mhmm..." I stared at his among us character as Poki walked up to us, 

"Do you guys have med bay scan too?" she asked,

"Yup! Lilla and I are clear." Karl said, lying.

"Yea Karl is clear" I said, lying as well. I suppose it was true since I was the imposter.

"Will you guys watch me scan anyways?" she asked,

"Yea!" I said. Right as I said that, I saw Claire walking from the opposite side of lab, she walked up to us. 

"Hey guys! What are you doing?" she asked,

"SCANNING! Lilla and Poki are clear!" he said, Poki and I shared a, "Mhm!" 

"Okay well, I'll be in speci!!" Claire said, right when she said that I turned the lights off and killed Poki. Claire didn't get the chance to walk too far yet, so I framed it on her.

When the body was reported, I pretended to be S P E E C H L E S S. 

"ITS CLAIRE, IT HAS TO BE! POKI NOOOO" Karl yelled into his microphone.

"Wait what happened..?" Corpse said.

One meeting later...

peacheclaire was ejected...

We played the rest of the round as usual, voting one off by one. In the end, Lud and I won! We were both in and we got the win by making everyone vote themselves out. We played only a couple more rounds until everyone stopped.

After streaming for 3 1/2 hours, I said goodbye to my chat, and I raided Tina! She was playing League, I also saw Rae raiding her! Lots of views for her, #FREAKYRAID!!! :)

I shut off my stream, and took off my headphones and walked to the kitchen.

"How was streaming with the team today Lilla?" Janet asked as I grabbed a water.

"It was fun! You're playing tomorrow correct..?" 

"You bet!" Right as Janet said that, Claire walked in, so did Rae and Poki.

"Long day," Poki said,

"I agree," Claire responded,

"Can we get Chinese food?" Rae asked as she layed on the couch, she was very exhausted. I nodded, 

"I'll pay!!!" I said. Everyone cheered as I got their orders. I went outside of our apartment to get the food, and brought it in to eat. We ate our delicious food as we watched T.V. What a night it was.

Authors Note ~

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON MY BOOK :>