S4 E1 Duties of a King (Part 1)

"Kion! Wake up already!" Called Rani.

"Aww, but it's still so early!" Kion complained. Rani gave him a playful smack.

"Ow, fine I'll wake up." Kion whined.

"Good. Pasha and Polina will come patrolling with me and Feliks will go patrolling with you. DO NOT FORGET TO ASK VARYA FIRST." reminded Rani then she walked off before he could answer. Kion quickly got up and ran to catch up with her.

When Kion and Rani went to Varya, they realised her cubs weren't there. Before they could ask, Varya began talking.

"If you want my cubs, they aren't here. Since my cubs are old enough, they began training with Makucha," she explained, "So I'm not sure where they are,"

"Oh, ok then." Said Kion

Then he and Rani went off to find the cubs.

"Kion, I think we should stop calling them cubs. It's been a year and they are almost fully grown!" Rani pointed out

"Oh, yeah good point." Agreed Kion

Just then, he saw Fuli and Azaad sitting near their den. Fuli seemed to be lying down on her side, Makini was doing something to her and Azaad was watching closely, looking concerned.

This made Kion concerned too. He didn't see Fuli much anymore but when he did see her passing by, her stomach looked bigger and she looked weaker and slower than usual.

"Rani, you go ahead and look for Polina and Pasha. I'll meet up with Feliks soon," explained Kion. Then, he walked up to Fuli.

"Azaad? What's going on!" asked Kion, cluelessly.

"What's going on?! What's going on, is Fuli is giving birth!" he exclaimed.

"Ohh, so that's what's going on with Fuli," thought Kion, "wow Azaad, that's amazing! Have fun and congrats!" said Kion. With that he walked off to continue the search for Feliks.

Rani had searched almost everywhere for Polina and Pasha. she decided to give up the search and go to the watering hole. When she got there, she saw Polina and Pasha training with Chuluun.

Chuluun and Makucha had realised the importance in the circle of life and wanted to respect it. They wanted to give lessons to predators. With Makucha teaching hunting and fighting skills, and Chuluun teaching camouflage.

"Oh, hello Chuluun! Is it okay if I borrow Polina and Pasha to come patroling with me?" asked Rani.

"Hi Queen Rani, of course it's okay! I bet Polina and Pasha could really use a break," replied Chuluun, "go on you two."

"Yay! Queen Rani!" squealed Polina and Pasha in unison.

Meanwhile, Kion was still looking for Feliks.

"Feliks! Oh, Feliks!" he called out, but there was no answer.

Suddenly, Feliks jumped out of the grass and pounced on Kion.

"Rrar!" Feliks growled.

Makucha stood up from the grass.

"Oh, hi Makucha! Hi Feliks! I just wanted to ask, can Feliks come patrol with me? Or is he busy?"

"Hello King Kion, no he's not busy and anyway, I bet he could use a break and do some actual stuff," answered Makucha, "go on Feliks."

"Yippee! King Kion! Where do we start!" asked Feliks.

"We need to go find queen Rani, then we will go patrolling with her and your sisters, after that you can continue your training with Makucha."

"Okay!" said Feliks.

Kion and Feliks went to the watering hole to get a drink before going on patrol. When they got to the watering hole, they were surprised to see Rani, Polina and Pasha already there.

"When did you get here?" asked Kion in surprise.

"I found Polina and Pasha here," answered Rani .

"Ok then, let's split up again. I'll patrol the east with Feliks and you patrol the west with Polina and Pasha. Is that alright?" Kion said.

"Okay sure" said Rani.

_______________________________

Sorry for the short chapter! I didn't have many ideas. I can't promise that next chapter will be longer but I can promise that it will be a lot more interesting.

(In case you didn't know yet, Feliks, Polina and Pasha are the tiger cubs from the episode 'long live the queen' in season 3.)

~Edited by:

@Callista_Velda7Jacks

@Shivio 

~Edited by Callista_Velda7Jacks

~Edited by
Callista_Velda7Jacks