surprise | fillie

ages 15-16

in which finn surprises millie

millie's pov

sadie and i were just walking around set since we just finished out scenes for the day. we walked past the craft service building on our way to our trailers, but caleb called for me. sadie and i looked at each other, confused looks on both our faces. the boys all ran to us, except finn. he was walking towards us while looking down at the ground.

"uh, hey guys. what do you need?", sadie asked.

"oh nothing, finn just had to ask millie something, right finn?", caleb smirked.

"um yeah, just needed to ask you about something for our scene.", finn said, seeming nervous.

"uhh no, that's not it. give us one second, girls.", gaten held up his finger and the boys surrounded finn. they were whispering to each other, seemed as if they were bickering. sadie went up to caleb, whispering harshly as well. but, i couldn't really make out anything they said, so i just stood there awkwardly. a couple seconds later, they all turned around and looked at me with creepy smiles spread across their faces.

they pushed finn out from the back so that he was a couple feet in front of me. we just stared at each other awkwardly before i decided to speak up, "so, uh, what scene did you need help on?"

"oh, well, you know there's that one scene where we are walking to the cabin, um, i was just wondering what i need to do in that scene?", he stuttered out, sounding like he was unsure if his question made sense. though, it didn't.

"finn, i thought we already rehearsed this scene like a hundred times? ok, well, from what i remember is that-", my explanation was interrupted when finn's hand suddenly cupped my cheeks and i felt his lips on mine.

my eyes widened in shock, what the fuck is going on? not that i'm complaining, but it was just so out of nowhere. before i could process what's going on, he pulled away. his gaze didn't meet mine, he seemed embarrassed.

"shit, i'm sorry mills, it was just that the guys said i needed to finally make a move, and god, i'm so sorry-"

"make a move on me? why?"

finn's eyes finally met mine, "oh, um, well caleb said that my crush on you won't get any better if i never make a move on you so-"

"you have a crush on me?", i interrupted him, though i don't know he even knew what he said until after i spoke up.

our friends, still behind him started yelling. "oh my fuck! he just exposed himself!", and even though they were laughing and finn was a stuttering mess, trying to explain his slip up, i smiled.

"well, i-i know i should've t-told you b-but i just really didn't know h-how to and i know you don't like me so that's why-"

i decided to return the favor from earlier and stood on my tippy toes and cupped finn's freckled cheek. i closed my eyes and indulged in the feeling of my lips on his. finn's reaction was much faster than my previous one, and he cupped my cheek as well and kissed back. i hear my friends shouting again, even louder this time. "WHAT THE FUCK! I LOOKED AWAY FOR ONE SECOND, WHAT HAPPENED?"

i slowly pulled away, my eyes fluttering open. finn's eyes opened as well and he smiled at me. suddenly worry spread across his face, "wait, does this mean you like me?" our friends started laughing even harder, sadie clutching her stomach.

"no finn, i kissed you because i hate you.", i joked.

before he could make another oblivious comment, i pressed my lips against his again.

what the fuck i hate this so much but i'm so bored so this is a 4:00 am update lol sorry