cheater | fillie

age 17-18

in which finn confronts millie's boyfriend

finn's pov

i don't care if she doesn't love me back, my love for her will never stop. she's the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me. she deserves the world. she could have the world if she loved me back. but, i would never force her to do that, i'd never force her to do anything. because she deserves the world

so why did she pick him?

him. jacob sartorious. biggest douche i've ever met. the moment he laid eyes on millie i had a bad feeling about him. the look in his eyes scared me, i felt like i wanted to just punch him over and over until i smacked that smug grin off his face.

millie bobby brown is the love of my life. so when i was taking a stroll and saw jacob with another girl, holding hands and cuddling, i couldn't believe it. i knew he was a douche but i didn't think he'd cheat on her. the most wonderful girl in the world. 

i didn't approach him at the moment since i didn't want to cause a scene, but i did take pictures. i was wondering if i should tell mills, but i don't want to break her heart. i gave jacob a week to tell millie what he's been doing behind her back. the week passed and i heard nothing from him or her. 

so, when jacob visited her on set, i was furious. how can he face her after doing such a terrible thing? i wasn't thinking straight when i started walking up to him, but i don't regret a single word.

"how do you have the audacity to come here and face her? how can you cheat on the most wonderful girl in the world?"

"hey man, i don't know what you're talking about but you sound jealous." he said with a smirk, god i wanted to hit him so bad.

so i did.

without it even registering in my head, my knuckles met his face. i couldn't hear anything, only muffled screams. all of a sudden i feel her hands on my shoulders, pulling me off of the bloody, unconscious bastard.

"what is wrong with you?!" she yelled at me. she yelled at me. her eyes brimmed with tears, no, no i didn't mean to make her cry.

everyone was watching, but i'm not embarrassed because i'm going to expose that cheating dick for what he's done. in front of everyone. in front of her.

"i'm teaching this two timing bastard to stay away from you. mills, i know you won't believe me but i have evidence! please, i can't let him do this to you."

i pulled out my phone showing her the photos, her tears finally falling, streaming down her cheeks. jacob woke up and saw millie crying, he slowly got up to hug her from behind, but instead she turned around a slapped him.

man that felt good to watch.

"how could you? you said you loved me! why did you do this to me?" she said with a shaky voice.

"mills babe i-"

"no! only my friends can call me mills, jacob you should leave before i  beat the shit out of you." 

"fine, your loss"

jacob turned around and left, but i didn't even notice since i was too focused on millie. she was overwhelmed, i could tell. i took her to her trailer and sat her down on the bed. 

"mills i'm so sorry, i didn't know how to tell you beca-"

"no, no it's fine. thank you, he was a shitty boyfriend anyways so glad you ended my misery." she laughed sadly.

"no, it's not fine. millie you deserve the world and i can't bear to see someone do that to you."

she just looked up at me with glossy eyes and hugged me. it felt nice to be in her arms once again. it gave me this warm feeling inside, well everything about her makes me feel good. her flower scented hair, her shiny smile, her amazing acting skills, just her.

"finn, i just wanted to thank you for everything. i know you guys warned me about him but i guess i just wanted a distraction."

"a distraction?

millie looked down to her lap, fiddling her fingers. she sighed and turned away from me but  began to speak.

"yeah, i guess i was just really heartbroken when this guy i liked said he sees me like a sister."

i looked at her knowing exactly what she meant. i remember that day, an interviewer didn't know when to stop and badgered me to answer questions about her. i didn't want to expose myself to the public when i haven't even admitted my feelings to her. so, i said all she is to me is a sister, though that thought actually disgusted me. sure, she's close like family but i'm still madly in love with her.

"mills i'm sorry, you know i didn't mean it. look i know you just got out of a relationship but i just really need to get this off my chest."

millie turned back to me with hopeful eyes.

"millie bobby brown, i love you, god i love you so much. i'm sorry i said that stuff but i was in denial, i didn't want to admit to myself that someone who's so out of my league could be the same person i'm longing for."

she placed her tear stained hand on my cheek and smiled. my breathing hitched, her touch making my face heat up.

"finn, i love you too, i'm surprised you didn't figure it out by now"

i laughed, smiling widely down at her. i picked her up in my arms and spun her around. she giggled as i threw her back on the bed. i fell down onto the bed with her while trying to calm myself down.

her scent was so strong and i loved it. i stuffed my face in the crook of her neck, taking in all of her that i could take. i looked up at her as she breathed heavily while smiling down at me.

"i love you" we both said at the same time.

she loves me.

and i love her.

sorry this was so bad ! but please leave some suggestions for one shots or some criticism :)