cuddles | fillie

ages 15-16

in which millie and finn cuddle on their flight

"ugh, my head is pounding, do any of you guys have advil?", millie complained as they stepped onto their flight.

"babe, it's cause you haven't eaten today.", finn replied tiredly.

"that's because you ate my breakfast burrito!", she yelled, giving a short, breathless laugh before taking her seat on the private jet.

"mills don't yell my head hurts enough since you didn't let me sleep last night."

the rest of the stranger things cast looked at them and snickered at the comment. 

"hey, hey, i didn't mean it like that. mills was up all night and made me watch dance moms with her.", finn sighed as everyone else looked at him with doubtful expressions.

after he set his and millie's bags in a compartment above their seats, he sat down next to his girlfriend who was almost dead alseep.

"hey mills, do you want a pillow and blanket?", he whispered into her ear as everyone else got settled in.

millie whimpered and nodded her head. after finn gently lifted her head and placed a pillow under her head, he lifted the arm rest that separated the both of them and moved closer to her. he spread the blanket across both of their bodies and wrapped his arms around her waist tightly and stuffed his face into her hair.

before drifting into a deep sleep, finn whispered into her hair, "i love you so much", and pressed a gentle kiss on her head.

three hours into the flight, everyone else was asleep asides from sadie and caleb. sadie finally looked over to her best friend for the first time since the flight and saw her and finn cuddling  in the cutest position.

sadie aww'd at them before taking out her phone and taking multiple photos of the sleeping cuddle. she smiled at them before taking her seat next to caleb and showing him the photos she took. caleb smiled widely before turning around to wake gaten up and show him the photos. gaten laughed and took the phone from caleb and showed it to joe who was now awake. the pattern of the cast waking another up continued and stopped before they could wake millie and finn up. they decided to tease the couple and let them sleep for now. the cast wanted to leave them a little surprise for when they woke up so they decided to make sure they stay asleep until they have to get off the plane. 

while the plane eventually landed, all the cast members were awake and posted those pictures of millie and finn on their instagram stories. most of them captioned the photo with "can they stfu and stop being so cute" and others captioned it "lovebirds or wtv". maya loved the picture of them so much she posted the photo as a post. it got thousands of likes in minutes since she captioned the post, "#fillie". 

david eventually got up to wake millie and finn up from their deep slumber. they both had slightly messy hair and finn had dried drool on the corner of his mouth. both still slightly dazed, they both looked up at everyone else, who had smirks on their faces, with squinted eyes. finn stood up and rubbed his eyes as millie stood up next to him, clinging onto his arm and yawning loudly. 

"morning lovebirds", dacre said with a smug grin on his face.

after finn got their bags down from the compartment, he looked down at his girlfriend who was half asleep on his arm. a small smile grew on his face as he pecked the top of her head. they both dragged their bags as they stepped off the jet.

after everyone settled in their rooms in their condos, they all met in the living room, millie was still sleepy so she sat on finn's lap while he sat on a chair. she brought her legs up to her chest as she placed her head on his shoulder.

the both of them haven't had time until now to turn on their phones. millie left her phone back in their room  and she didn't bother to make conversation with the others so she just closed her eyes and pushed her neck further into her boyfriend's neck.

finn then turned on his phone and was shocked to see he's been tagged in thousands of posts. as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, he realized what had cause such a commotion. the first notification he checked was a mention in caleb's story. it was a picture of him and millie on the plane, him cuddling her in their sleep. caleb captioned the picture with "lovebirds or wtv". finn laughed at the picture then went through all his other story mentions from his friends, only to realize everyone on the flight had posted the same picture.

"baby look at what maya posted", he whispered into millie's ear as she slowly looked back to him. her gaze fell on the photo of them sleeping that maya posted. millie smiled and kissed his cheek lovingly before putting her head back on shoulder. she leaned in to press soft kisses on his neck as finn smiled, forgetting about the crowd around them.

"hey fillie! can you stop being all lovey dovey and actually pay attention to your friends?", gaten yelled at them with a playfully annoying tone.

finn rolled his eyes at them as millie pulled her head out of the crook of his neck once more.

"whatever, just start the movie.", an annoyed millie snapped back.

"yeah right, like you care about the movie. we all know you'll be sucking face the whole time." , joked natalia.

millie looked back at finn with red cheeks, while finn just smirked at her knowingly.

"we're not gonna do that you guys, just start the movie", millie said dismissively.

not even halfway through the movie, no one was surprised to find that finn proved millie's statement wrong.

sorry i've been updating sm it's annoying pls-