Chapter One

Hwasa POV

Hwasa: Babe get off the game please. We must get ready for the New Years Party tonight.
Wheein: Okay babe just let me finish this okay then I'm all yours.

I knew Wheein was going to say that so I removed my clothes and out on a robe and threw my clothes on Wheein. She turned off the game and hugged me before kissing me. I blushed and put back on my clothes. Wheein put me on the bed and pulled on top of her and we started to kiss while smiling. While we was kissing our daughter come into the room.

Kim Yuqi: That's just gross.
Hwasa:Oh shut if it wasn't for this you wouldn't be here.
Kim Yuqi:Mm right. So should we go ahead and head to the building to set everything up for tonight?
Hwasa:Yes actually. We should. Where's your brother?
Kim Yuqi:Out with his girlfriend. They went to buy decorations.
Hwasa:And we can we meet this person your dating now?
Kim Yuqi:When I'm ready mom.
Hwasa:Go meet with your brother. Your father and I are going to get the food with Moonbyul and Solar.
Kim Yuqi:Okay.

Hwasa smiled and looked back at Wheein.

Hwasa:Wht didn't you say anything?
Wheein:You basically had an answer for everything baby. I'm sorry I'll do better next time okay?
Hwasa:Whatever. Just get ready so we can go.
Wheein:Your mad now?
Hwasa:Im fucking disappointed (Smirks in the inside)
Wheein:Why the hell you yelling hm? Calm your ass down babe. I said I'll do better.
Hwasa(still smirking):Whatever. Your such an ass.

I felt Wheein pull me down and she slapped my ass making me moan softly. I started to kissed wheein while she kissed me back. I know we have to go but it been so long since I had him inside of me. I got off of Wheein and picked up the car keys and she slapped my ass again which made me whimper. I rubbed my ass and changed my clothes out of my pjs. While looking in the mirror Wheein hugged me from behind and kissed my neck softly. I was trying to stop her but my hand touch her member inside of her abs. My face was heavily red. Wheein turned me around and we started to kiss more passionately. I was letting out soft moans until it was knocked on the door and Wheein became sexually frustrated which me chuckled. I walked to the door and saw our daughter again.

Hwasa:What happened you okay?
Kim Yuqi:Tonight can my S.O stay the night?
Hwasa:Um im not sure honey.
Kim Yuqi: Mom please?
Wheein(Walks the door): As long as we can meet this new S.O then yes.
Kim Yuqi:Thank you appa. You guys will i promise okay bye now.

I chuckled and put on my coat as Wheein did the same but before I could walk out he closed the door on me. I turned and faced Wheein blushing. I got down on my knees and umm you already know what happened.

In the car

Wheein was driving and placed her free hand on my thigh which made me confused but I was blushing. I felt Wheein hand go inside of my panties and started to rub my clit. I let out soft moans. Wheein thrust three fingers into me making me go crazy. I gripped on her hand but she went faster and deeper. My moans was louder than before I couldn't hold back I was going to release until Wheein stopped.

Hwasa:Baby please keep going.
Wheein:Hold it.
Hwasa:Please daddy. I need to cum please.
Wheein(smirks):Fuck baby.

Wheein fingered me even faster than before. I closed my eyes and came all over Wheein fingers. She pulled her fingers out of me and I licked myself off him. Every inch of me wasnt on his hands anymore.