Chapter Seven

Wheein P.O.V

Hwasa and I started kissing deeply until there was a knock at the door. Hwasa was about to get up but I held her down and kept kissing her.

Hwasa:C-come in (pushes Wheein off)
Yuqi:Is the ring on?
Wheein(Covers boner and shows ring):...
Yuqi:Was i interrupting something?
Wheein/Hwasa:Yes/No
Hwasa:No hunny whats wrong?
Yuqi:I had sex with Soyeon... Without protection
Wheein:You WHAT!!!!
Yuqi:Calm down please. We was just in the mood like you and mom. It was just in the moment. We was watching a movie and she put her arm around my waist and I just cuddled with her then I kissed her cheek then her lips then on thing left to the next.
Wheein:I don't want to hear that. (Sit on the bed and put the pillow on his boner) Why did you come amd tell us that?
Yuqi:I was wondering if mom had pills. I don't want to be pregnant right now.
Wheein:And you made u-
Hwasa:Yes hunny I do I'll get them okay? Ignore your dad he's just sexually frustrated. (Gives her the pills)
Yuqi: Will this make me fat?
Hwasa: No baby I made sure it wasn't.
Yuqi: Oh okay. I mustve knocked when you and dad was about to yeah?
Wheein:Indeed princess. (Backhugs Hwasa and gently kisses her neck)
Hwasa:You know you come first before anything (tries to stop Wheein).
Wheein(Keep kissing Hwasa neck):...
Hwasa(Holds back moans):Anything else you need babe?
Yuqi:Haha no(leaves)
Hwasa(Softly moans):Wheein. Your more horny then before. What's gotten into you?
Wheein:You babe. I want you please.
Hwasa:Babe when we wasnt together have you gotten any?
Wheein:No babe. I couldnt date anyone because I would only think of you. (Pins hwasa against the wall).
Hwasa:So you stayed loyal even without the ring?
Wheein:You will always be mine forever Hwasa. No matter what happens to us, I'll come running back to you. No matter how far you go, I'll be on the other end waiting for you. I don't have a future with you. Your the mother of my kids your my baby. Your my life Hwasa. I do stupid things because I lobe it when you help me. I pretend I dont know what I'm doing because I love seeing you trying to help me. Even when I dont know you try to find way to help me. Your all I need Hwasa and I don't want anyone to take your place. (Lifts Hwasa head) How about you and I and the kids go out to eat?
Hwasa:After what you just said. Let me ride you.

(Few hours later)

Wheein:Fucking tired
Hwasa:I told you not to go hard baby.
Wheein:Im fine. Let's go out to eat.
Hwasa:Im sore babe. I can't walk.
Wheein:Better try.
Hwasa:Your handprint is on my ass.
Wheein:Your point.
Hwasa:Help get ready before I hurt you.
Wheein:How if I already hurt you? (Slaps Hwasa ass and goes shower)
Hwasa(softly moans and joins Wheein)

After we showered, Hwasa made sure the kids got ready and we headed to a fancy restaurant. We walked in and got a booth since the kids bought there dates.

Waiter:Just let me know when your ready to order. I'll come back to order your drinks. (Winks at Hwasa and leaves)
Hwasa:What was that?
Wheein:If he does it again I'll hurt him.
Hwasa:Baby no need. Plus I need you close I'm still sore.
Yoongi(fake coughs):Shall we look at what should we order?
Yuqi:Yes please
Hwasa:Why does this place look like ive been here?
Wheein:We would always meet here after school. Moon and Solar would be with us.
Hwasa:Haha we was bad.
Wheein:Still are.
Waiter:Can I get the drinks?
Soyeon: Can we have tea and lemonade mixed?
Yoongi:We will have strawberry lemonade.
Wheein:Hm...
Hwasa(blushes):We will have strawberry lemonade as well.
Waiter(smiles):Alright and I'll be back with the drinks. (Leaves)
Wheein:Did you blush at him?
Hwasa(whispers): No baby. It's your hand.
Wheein:Ill be back. (Follow the waiter) Why you keep winking and smiling at my wife hm?
Waiter: Sorry sir. She's really beautiful.
Wheein:She fucking taken.
Waiter:You put her through hell. She was singing that song and you hurt her.
Wheein:Now you made a mistake.

I pushed the guy and started to fight him with lighting speed. After a few punches I backed off and looked at him then chuckled.

Wheein:If the food come back horrible, I won't let you off easy. Don't look at my girl again. (Leaves)

I sat back down and and scrolled on my phone until I felt a hand on my pants.

Hwasa(Whispers):You fought him didn't you?
Wheein:Maybe a little.
Hwasa(Squeeze wheein member and whispers in her ear):Now your really being a bad boy. You'll be punished today for hitting him. (Back off and looks at the menu)
Waiter:Here's your drinks. Ready for food?
Hwasa(Looks at Wheein):Really babe.
Wheein;You can order.
Yoongi: Just get all of us. Kimchi, Bibimbap, Tteokbokki, Jjigae, Jajangmyeon, Bibimnengmyun, Samgyetang.
Waiter:Big bowl?
Yoongi:Yes thank you. (Hands him all the menus)
Waiter:okay (leaves)
Hwasa:Good job Yoongi.
Yoongi: Thanks mommy.
Yuqi:Babe you okay?
Soyeon(blushes and nods):...

(Few Minutes Later)

I dozed arrived and we all started eating.

Hwasa:We should let Yoongi order more often.
Sana:Ne. He always order for us.
Wheein:Really?
Sana:Ne.
Yuqi:That's new.
Yoongi:Yah just eat your food.
Yuqi:You must give him pussy after since he orders.
(Everyone chooses on food)
Yoongi:Y-yah stay out my sex life
Sana (blushing):I-I do though.
Yuqi:Knew it.
Hwasa:Lets not talk about that while eating. (Looks around and sees Loco and Moon sun)
Wheein:Baby you Okay?

I zoned out seeing Loco here. Moomsun was at another table ordering and he started walking to them. I hoped up and walked over to them. Loco looked at me and I just told Moonsun to eat with us since they didn't order completely yet. We walked over back to our table and I saw Loco looked at me angrily. I looked away then back up to see him walking out away. I turned my head and kissed Wheein then whispered in his ear. Wheein held my hand and walked me to the bathroom. Wheein then grabbed Loco from his back and tossed him in the restroom. Wheein locked the door leaving it with just them two. I hope Wheein didn't kill him.