Chapter Thirteen

Hwasa POV

I woke up pretty sore and blushing like crazy. I didn't see Wheein in the bed and of course I thought she got the sex and left. Liam was still asleep so I gave him a soft kiss on his head. I looked at the door and Wheein came into the room leaned over and kissed Liam head before climbing on top of me and started kissing me. I chuckled and kissed her back wrapping my arms around her neck. I looked at her neck and seen another tattoo. "Hwasas Husband". I blushed again before looking into Wheein eyes and holding her hand.

Wheein:I might not show it Hwasa but I'm still in love with you. I want to be yours forever and you know that.
Hwasa:So your letting everyone know I'm yours (Points to the tattoos)
Wheein:Yes everyone knows im Hwasa husband.
Hwasa:You also have the kids too and the hickies i gave you.
Wheein:Of course baby. Im going to make breakfast. I know your hella sore.
Hwasa:Babe? Did you start cooking?
Wheein:No why?
Hwasa:I just need 10 minutes of your time (Smirking)
Wheein:Baby what are you trying to do?
Hwasa(Pulls down Wheein boxers):...
Wheein(Stops Hwasa):Baby
Hwasa(Looks up at Wheein):Please daddy.
Wheein:Okay fine just don't wake up Liam.

I nodded at Wheein before pulling down his boxers and slowly started to lick the tip. Wheein placed his hand on my head and I started to body my head faster. Wheein shoved himself deeper down my throat causing me to gag. After a while Wheein came in my mouth and I swallowed every last bit and looked up at Wheein before standing up.

Wheein:Better now?
Hwasa:Yes daddy.
Wheein:Chill with that word. (Blushing)
Liam(Wiping his eyes and reaching for Hwasa): Up up.
Hwasa(picks up Liam):Are you hungry?
Liam(nods)
Wheein:Ill start breakfast.
Hwasa:Baby how about we go out to eat please? Liam needs to get out the house anyone. He's never been in to IHOP.
Wheein:Then let's go. You can dresses Liam.
Hwasa:Okay baby.

I gave Wheein a kiss before going into Liam room and picking out an outfit. I grabbed Nike outfit to match Wheein and I outfit. After that we go into the car and went to IHOP. We was waiting in line until we see two familiar faces. Wheein was holding Liam who was still sleepy.

Hwasa:Babe look who its is.
Wheein:Hey Siyeon Sua.
Siyeon(turns around holding there son):Wheein Hwasa hey.
Sua:Shall we get a table together?
Hwasa:Yes please.

(At the table)

Hwasa:You and Siyeon been busy huh?
Sua:Siyeon wanted a baby so bad. So I gave him what he wanted and I must admit. He's a good father. I'm assuming you and Wheein had this handsome boy?
Wheein:Nope her And Loco.
Liam(points to the juice)
Wheein:Eat for a little and you can have juice want me to cut the food to small pieces?
Liam(nods)
Hwasa:Yeah Loco and I had Liam together but Wheein does an amazing job raising Liam when I'm around and not around.
Siyeon(drinks some water)
Sua:Babe you okay?
Siyeon:Yes im just hot.
Sua:Take off your jacket and let Kim Taehyung sit in the booster like Liam.
Wheein(places his hand on Hwasa thigh and grips it):Liam don't rush to eat your food. Here have a little bit of juice.
Hwasa(holding back a moan):I've been wondering. How is group?
Siyeon(Feeding Taehyung):There fine actually. Our daughter Gahyeon is supposed to meet with us later on today.
Wheein:That sounds like fun.
Sua:Shes not our actual daughter but we all raise her like one. She grew up with us but raising her is so hard.
Hwasa:Haha of course it is. Our kids are in Japan. They had kids and took had them in Japan. We aas there but came back to Korea for Liam.
Wheein:I wanted to stay longer.
Hwasa:I didn't want to leave Liam with Loco all the time.
Wheein:Yeah but our kids needed us and you drop everything when Loco asked you to come back to Korea because he was about to go to his cousin house. We had to leave Japan to get Liam when loco could've took Liam with him. Yeah right. (Drinks water)
Sua(looks at the time):Well should get going we have to go pick up Gahyeon from the airport she will need a ride.
Siyeon:Ne! Ill see you at the dealership for work tomorrow Wheein. (Leaves with Sua)...
Hwasa:What the hell was that? They left because they felt us arguing.
Wheein:You started it Hwasa.
Hwasa:Can't even having a good time without arguing with you.
Wheein:But you still love my crazy ass right?
Hwasa:Don't try to sweet talk me.
Wheein:You see how mommy is being mean Liam. She always hit daddy.
Hwasa:I- dont be telling my baby that. (Gives Liam juice)
Wheein:Its true. She doesn't love daddy anymore.
Liam:Eomma doesn't like dada?
Hwasa:Wheein hush. Liam i love dada very much.
Wheein:So am I dada or is Loco?
Hwasa:Hes appa your dada got it?
Wheein:Ne. I got it.
Hwasa:Are you baby?
Liam:Ne. I sleepy.
Hwasa(smiles):Let's clean you up and get you ready for nap time.
Wheein:I can do that. Check please.
Hwasa:I can take care of Liam thank you Wheein. (Rolls eyes)
Liam (drinks juice and watches paw patrol on his tablet): Yay
Wheein(Sexually grabs Hwasa throat):Don't roll your eyes at me baby girl and I said I will handle him you got that? Don't give me an attitude because you know I'll fix that anywhere and anytime.
Hwasa(blushing and turned Red):Please move your hand. You win.
Wheein:Good now lets head home. (Pays and picks up Liam)

Wheein be getting on my nerves but when she does stuff like that in public I just. Hush Hwasa Hush and watch your breathing.