Chapter Nine

Wheein POV

I woke up and didn't feel my morning wood like I always do. I sat up and screamed in pain. I looked down and saw I didn't have a member anymore. I pressed a chip on my neck my father told me to press. I clasped on the floor screaming loudly. My kids came into room and looked at me not knowing want to do.

Wheein:Where is your mother?
Yuqi:Downstairs with Loco talking about the baby.
Yoongi:I hate them dad. What can we do to help you?
Wheein: Help me to my dads car outside.

The kids helped me to the car and Loco touched my shoulder giving me a smile.

Loco:Hey no hard feelings man. You don't have to watch my kid, I can do it myself.
Wheein:Get your fucking hands off me.
Hwasa:Baby what's wrong??? Are you okay?
Wheein:Your going to come in my house. Cut my member off and bother my wife and kids. Yeah I knew it was you. I know you don't want me around your kid but don't you ever fucking touch me again.
Loco:What are you talking about?

I fell into the floor in pain holding my area. My dad walked in with guys behind him and grabbed Loco. I stayed on the ground screaming in pain as Hwasa stand on ground trying to calm me down. My dad grabbed this medicine gun and shot it in my neck. My dad held Hwasa away from me and looked at me. I feel vibrations run through my body. I felt my veins showing and felt electricity flowing through my body. I looked at my kids who was staring at me scared a little. I smiled softly at them but I felt like an animal getting put down. I felt my eyes getting heavy. I shut my eyes breathing heavily then everything stopped. I walked out of my body and looked at my family you was just looking at my dead body. Then I looked at Loco. Just looking at Hwasa. I scanned his hand and my blood was it. I checked my pants and saw my member and smiled. I looked saw how sad my kids was. Yoongi was hugging Yuqi since she was crying. Loco tried to hugged her and Yoongi pushed him off.

Yoongi:Havent you caused enough damage to this family?!?! You took the best thing away from us. You can never be as good of a father like my dad was and forever will be. My mother doesn't like you and I'll be damn to let her date your sorry ass again. Stay away from my sister. Your only here to make our lives a living hell. You got what you want just leave. And you mom just standing there. AFTER ALL THE SHIT AND PAIN HE PUT YOU THERE AND YOU KEEP GIVING HIM A CHANCE?!?! Yuqi pack your things. You can live and Sana and I.
Hwasa: Where are you two going no one is leaving.
Yoongi:Yes we are so you and this bitch can be happy.

Loco tried to hit Yoongi but he round house kicked him and looked at him angry. I walked back to my body and felt my eyes open back up slowly. I slowly stood up and felt my member again. I went and hugged my things and looked at Yuqi.

Wheein:Go pack your things. Yoongi go with her and watch her.
Yuqi:Yes sir.

I grabbed Loco jacket angrily and looked at him

Wheein: You will not hurt this family again. You should go back to your other family. Your son and daughter twins are waiting for there daddy to come home. Dont believe me look into my eyes.
Loco:I need to go.

I let him go and Loco immediately left to his family. I looled at Hwasa and she looked at me feeling bad. I lifted her head and started to kiss her. Hwasa kissed back wrapping her arms around my neck as my hand was around her waist. My dad and his crew cleaned up and left. I picked Hwasa up and put her on counter not breaking the kiss.

Yuqi:Is this the reason why you want me to leave?
Wheein:What no of course not.
Yuqi: Let me stay please.
Hwasa:Of course I want my baby girl here.
Yuqi:Can Soyeon move in?
Yoongi:So glad Sana and I got our own place.
Hwasa:Of course Soyeon can. He can move in right now.
Yuqi:Yes okay ill call her now(Walks off)
Wheein:Really babe?!?!
Hwasa:What happened?
Wheein:Your letting him move in?!? Wow. (Pout)
Hwasa:Don't worry we can still have our fun baby.
Yoongi(Fakes throws up):Yep im gone.
Hwasa:Can I get off the counter?
Wheein:Nope