Chapter Four

Hwasa P.O.V

Time: 1:20:34pm

I woke up feeling sore but realized I was still on top of Wheein while he was snoring. I chuckled softly and kissed his lips and tried to get but I fell onto the bed. I looked at the time and realized I slept longer than I normally do. Then I remembered last night and my face was red I know dam well they heard us last night. I managed to go downstairs and to find Yoongi on the couch.

Yoongi: Can I help make breakfast?
Hwasa: Oh Ne! Thank you.
Yoongi:You and dad must've had a fun time last night. You two slept all day and you was a little louder than that music mom. Yeah I was up.
Hwasa:Sorry I could help it. You just don't understand sometimes your dad likes to take control and we get a little carried away.
Yoongi:A little?!?! It sounded like you was trying to have another kid.
Hwasa:Next time I'll try to be low even though your father loves it when I'm loud.
Yoongi:That's just grossed.

Yoongi and I started to make breakfast and Wheein came downstairs happy and slapped my ass and kissed me before talking to Yoongi. I blushed and whined because of last night my ass is very sore as well due to Wheein slapping my ass so dam hard. I bit my bottom lip and set up the table for us to eat. I starred to wash dishes but Wheein held his hands around my waist and gently kissed my neck while I was washing dishes. I blushed and pushed Wheein away using ass. Wheein chuckled and washed the dishes. The family sat down and started to Eat.

Soyeon:Your cooking is great Ms.Hwasa.
Hwasa:Just call me Hwasa or Mom and thank you Yoongi help.
Yuqi:Nice job Yoongi.
Yoongi:Thank you. Sana and I been thinking about getting our own place.
Hwasa:I think thats good.
Soyeon:Really? I think that's good too.
Hwasa:I want to walk around my house naked without bumping into any of my kids.
Yuqi:Ew mom. That's gross.
Hwasa:Oh hush.
Yoongi:Dad is there something wrong?
Wheein:How did Loco get into the building? How did he know where we was?
Hwasa:Baby can that wait? We are having dinner with out family right now.
Wheein:Right sure...
Soyeon:After breakfast I can watch the dishes.
Hwasa:No need im putting theses in the dishwasher. Plus I need to clean today.
Wheein:Babe what did I tell you? You need to rest today.
Yoongi:About that. You two were really loud.
Hwasa:I told you I couldn't control myself last night. It was your dads fault.
Wheein:Mine?!? No this is how it started.
Hwasa(hurries amd kisses Wheein then grabs his member without the others knowing):....
Wheein:N-nevermind.
Yoongi:Sana is coming over after her dance practice with twice. Shes staying the night when she comes I'll be at work so Yuqi can you male sure she gets in my room.
Yuqi:Sure.
Hwasa(slowly jerks Wheein off):How is Sana? Wish she could join us for breakfast. Also what time you get off?
Yoongi:Sana is good she will be here tonight for dinner. Jeon and I are going to work together and get off before dinner so don't worry I'll be here.
Wheein (Groaning softly): Y-yuqi are you working also?
Yuqi:Yes I am.
Hwasa:Where do you work Anyway?
Soyeon:She works at my company actually. That's how we met.
Hwasa:No wonder why shes been getting money faster.
Yoongi:Dad you good?
Wheein:Yes just thinking about What happened at the p-
Hwasa(Moves her hands a little faster):...
Wheein:Just thinking about last night between your mother and I.
Yuqi(Checks the time):Okay babe let's head to work. We will see you guys when we get off.
(Yuyeon leaves)
Yoongi: Jimin wants me to drop him off at the hospital so I'll see you two later.
(Yoongi leaves)
Wheein:Hwasa please..
Hwasa:You really was about to have argument at breakfast with the kids?!?! About Loco are you serious(Squeezes Wheein member)
Wheein:Ahhh babe chill im sorry it won't happen again.
Hwasa:Why when there is a good moment you have to ruin it.
Wheein:I want to protect you and my daughter. Please it hurts.
Hwasa(Let's it go and kisses it):I'll make it feel better daddy.