Chapter Six

Three Months

Three months went pass and I only haven't heard from Wheein. I sighed heavily and tried calling but no answer.

Hwasa:Have you heard from your father?
Yuqi:Yes but he was drunk heavily. Lisa said he does that every night since y'all broke up.
Yoongi:Moonbyul thinks hes going to overdose because he takes sleeping pills. Mom I don't like this.
Hwasa:Let's go to the cafe. I have to perform.

At the Cafe

I walked on stage and saw Wheein looking at me and Loco standing in front row. Wheein looked at my hand and saw I was still wearing my ring and wearing her ring as well. I looked down then I saw Wheein drinking and sitting down looking at me. I fixed my eyes and knew I was going to cry while singing.

After the song I wiped my tears and looked at Wheein who was looking back at me drinking. I sighed knowing that isn't like him. Loco came on stage and kissed me. I didn't kiss him back until he squeezed my wrist so I kissed him. After singing some more I got off stage. Wheein Moonbyul and Lisa got on stage and Wheein walked to microphone. I keep looking at Wheein but he didn't look at me. He smiled at kids then looked at mic and started singing.

I looked up and saw Wheein looking at me when singing. After they finished they got off stage and wheein starred drinking again.

Lisa:C-come on dude no more drinking.
Moonbyul:You had enough dude please.
Wheein:Who the fuck you think you talking to. Your right okay I know I need to chill but I can't.
Loco:Aye Wheein rematch.

Loco was about to hit Wheein until he grabbed Loco arm and punched him in the stomach. Wheein stood over him and was about to him but looked up at me. Wheein backed off Loco grabbed a bottle and left. I wanted to go after him but it wasn't no use. Loco got up and looked at me and pulled me to the car. Locked abused me every single day.

Yoongi:Im tired of you using my mom like she's a dam dog.
Loco:What are you doing to do about it bitch?

Yoongi punched Loco. Loco got up and punched Yoongi in his face. Yuqi pushed Loco away but he came and pushed Yuqi. Soyeon ran to Loco and uppercut him. Loco pulled out a gun and aimed it at my head and held me close to him. Everyone stayed still.

Loco:If any of you move I'll kill her.
Yuqi:Let her go take me.
Hwasa:No
Loco:Deal

Loco pushed me harshly and grabbed Yuqi. Loco aimed the gun at Yuqi head slowly backing up. I looked up and froze. Wheein had the bottle and slammed it against Loco head making him drop the gun. Wheein kicked it away and checked on Yuqi and Yoongi. After checking on them I did the same and checked on Soyeon. I around and Wheein and I was face to face but wheein walked around me and started to walk off.

Yoongi:Can you not leave us anymore? You wasn't in our lives for fucking half of our lives!!! You fucking left again for 3 months. Do you think we will sit and wait for you!!!?!?! Dont you see we need you dad?!!?! Can't you see your daughter needs you more than anyway. She cries every dam night thinking your dead somewhere!!!! Your drinking popping sleeping pills?!?! Can't you see where I get that shit from?!?! YOUR A DEADBEAT DAD!!!! (yells and cries)
Yuqi:Y-yoongi.
Yoongi:What am I supposed to do with mom huh?!?! There's some shit I can't do because I'm not her lover!!! He was never in love with him. She only did that to protect Yuqi dad. Mom would never give up a good relationship to a guy who abuse her every fucking night!!!! You think that s-

Wheein ran up to Yoongi face to face which made him scared and stayed quiet. Wheein gently hugged Yoongi and Yuqi. They hugged him tightly not wanting to let go.

Yoongi:Please just come back to the house at least.
Yuqi:Please dad.
Wheein:Ill never be a deadbeat dad and fine let's go.

(At the house)

Yoongi:No pills no drinks
Yuqi:Just got shower dad okay.
Wheein:Yea... Sure (goes showers)
Hwasa:He still won't talk to me. We are in the same house but you don't want to talk to me... That hurts...
Yoongi:Give it time mom.
Yuqi:Ill be upset with Soyeon. (Leaves)
Hwasa:I just miss Wheein so much.
Yoongi(Sits with Hwasa):Let's watch TV mom. Look San Andres is on. (Clicks on it)

After 40 minutes into the movie Yoongi and I noticed Wheein been in the shower for too long. I headed upstairs and checked the shower and Wheein was sitting down. I ran in the bathroom and looked at Wheein who was just starting at the wall. I sat down on the floor next to Wheein.

Wheein:Get out Hwasa. I'm fine. I dont need you. I just need wine to comfort me.
Hwasa:Just stop okay.
Wheein:Get out!
Hwasa:Just like you did on the kids?!?! I'm not a whore a how none of that Wheein. I'm in love with you not him and I'll be dam if you push me away. (Turns Wheein face to make him face Hwasa) I'm not like your other hoes Wheein. I'm the one you fucking married. I'm not a bitch. You know how I am dam it. I'm not the guy your pissed that you got that?
Wheein(moves her head):...
Hwasa(grabs Wheein face again):Did I fucking stuttered? I said do you got that Wheein? I'm not playing answer me.

Wheein leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back gently but coming close to him. I gently took off my clothes and join Wheein in the shower. I sat infront of him and looled straight ahead.

Hwasa:I want to see that ring on your finger in the morning. I'm not going to let you have sex with me just to leave me in the morning Wheein. Stop treating me like your hoes.
Wheein(wraps arms around Hwasa waist and place his head on her shoulder): Your not one of my hoes. I dont have any at all so stop saying that. I'll never treat you like that but I'll be damn if I see you and Loco have any contact. If I do, I'm NOT coming back and I mean that only for the kids.
Hwasa(Looks down):Deal than. No more contacts with Loco. (Faces Wheein) Please become my husband again.
Wheein:You'll find out in the morning.

After the shower wheein just fell asleep. We didn't do anything sexual which was shocking to me. I feel asleep next to wheein. He did cuddle with me at least. In the morning I woke up and didnt see Wheein but I saw the ring still where I left it. I felt deeply hurt and pretended to be asleep hearing the bathroom door open. The room door opened as well.

Yuqi:Please put the ring on.
Wheein:I can't Yuqi.
Yuqi:Then your not my dad. (Leaves)
Wheein(punches the wall and sighs):...

I jumped out of my fake sleep and looked at Wheein scared. Wheein took a deep breath and grabbed the ring and put it on. I knew he didnt want to. Wheein climb and bed and cuddle with me.

Wheein:Let's use start over and work things out?
Hwasa:I agree (kisses Wheein)