Dave Got a Job

*sorry for not posting for ages I'm not much of a Wattpad writer but thank you all for nearly 1.5k reads!!!*

*Jack's POV*

I woke up next to Dave, like I usually do and got up out of bed to grab the paper. I saw how a bunch of businesses were hiring and so when Dave woke up, I begged him to finally get a job. And he agreed!!! We scrolled online on findajoblegitsite.com and Dave somehow managed to score three job interviews! (Well 4 but I am not allowing him to work at a Foxy Location run by Fazbender Entertainment. Not after the incident...) I got him dressed up in the best outfit that he owned that didn't scream 'hi I'm a soulless purple husk of society comin back at ya from the 80s' I could find. He was looking pretty good!

*Dave's POV*

Fuck me. Why the darn tootin' child shootin' heck did Jack sign me up to work at a Dominoes. Just because I eat pizza on a regular basis does not make me a pizza expert. So here I am, talking to this funny looking fella out the back of a shopping mall Dominoes, discussing my past work experiences. Somehow, putting 24/7 aubergine doesn't count as work experience. A nut case I tell ya, old sport. Sadly my request to work at this establishment was declined. Sucks to be them, their pizza wasn't authentic anyways, where's the three layers of mould, grease and annoying kids tears that AUTHENTIC pizza shops have? No one can beat Freddy Fazbenders FAMOUS Guaranteed STD with all orders of pizza, with delicious looking Garlic Bread (at least I hope is garlic bread) that comes for free for any people filing a law suit. Anyways, I pull up at the next joint, it looks to be a newer company selling the iPhone Guy? Wowie hecking gee tech is amazing these days! Who knew I could get me a corpse with Bluetooth and Flappy Bird built in! They asked about my past work with machinery and they seemed to like my history involving machinery for Freddy Fazbender's (but I never mentioned the best machine I made, the one sitting in the basement that was meant to be for Jack that he HAD to have found before our anniversary). I ended up getting the job! And even better, they have a special card for employees that allows a free meal at the nearest iPhone Guy operated store! Golly gee, Old Sport's gonna love this job!

*Jack's POV*

After Dave told me about his new position I decided to prepare the nicest of dinners for him, the entire table was filled with a buffet of different pizzas and kebabs I made home fresh, I can't wait for him to see it! I hear his car pulling up now! "Surprise, my little Eggplant!" I yelled as he entered the door and his face lit up with joy as he saw all the food. "You made this for me, Old Sport?" He asked. I told him how I was so proud how he got a job and how I'm gonna get him the cutest uniform and that night I was so excited I couldn't sleep. I can't believe he got such a good job! I hope he enjoys it.

*The next day*

So turns out he was fired after they discovered him programming some, unspeakable things, into the new iPhone Guy 78. I hope these models never make it into a kids franchise establishment. All those poor kids eyes will he tainted by the wrath of the horny Purple Guy....