Among Us but played by a bunch of loverboy idiots

[[So uh, Maw here. I've recently come back to this chapter and cringe at the mere site of it. So uh, you can skip this one it holds no significance to the VERY CLEAR ESTABLISHED LORE. Thanks lel]]

*Jacks POV*

After that interesting talk about how he should not be making sex bots and shoving robotic rods up his god knows where, we hop onto a game of Among Us. It's weird but it seems to actually help him keep control of his murderous thoughts. He goes in as his usual 'Purple Guy' and I go by 'CO0CH13M4N' as we boot into a round. Luckily I'm the Imposter. I follow Dave around into Med and off him, in which I hear him scream every curse word under the sun from the other room, even latin ones, and Braille ones???

Sadly as I was listening to his symphony of aubergine rage, the cyan crewmate named 'Rubisgy' caught me above the body and reported me and got me kicked off. Dang it. Next round I was sadly crewmate but there were 2 Imposters. Me and Dave walk into electrical when all of a sudden we see the blue guy named 'Candy' jump through the vent and stab me as Dave sprinted away. Luckily he was voted off but we still had one left....

Wait the internet went down. Guess the true imposter was Telstra killing our fun.

CURSE U TELSTRA!!!