At Home

Jack and Dave walked in the door to see their pet dog, Henry, at the door. He stared at him with his slimy, yet loving pug face. Dave picked up Henry and sat on the couch, and watched reruns of the show 'Fredbear & Friends' as Jack put the rest of the the mouldy ass pizza in the fridge. "Hey, old sport, can we get an axolotl" Dave shouted to Jack, in which Jack gave him the stare of disapproval, "We had an axolotl before but you tried feeding it pizza and it died." "Oops-"

Jack headed into his bedroom and laid in bed, scrolling through some Wattpad comics he was reading. Most of them involved Foxy smut but he found one that he hadn't read in a while that wasn't smut. He was reading until he got a call from Jake. "H-h-hello? Hello helloooooo" Jake said through the phone. "Hey Jake! How's it been since you opened the only up-to-code Freddo's in Hawaii?" Jack asked. "Life's been-en-en great! We actually managed to invent a hawaiian pizza everyone likes!" "Wow that's really great! How's the missus and the kid?" "She's been a tired out this week-ek-ek, since the Freddo's franchiseeeeee reopened everyone has been calling in-in-into Afton Robotics to get new animatronics and Phone Guys. But little Gabrielllll has been doing fine, he actually just started preschool! Yeah he gets Bulli-ie-ie-ied a bit he keeps strong and has f-fun!" "That's great! Tell him Uncle Jack said hi from Las Vegas!" "Will do!"