Meth Mansion Makeover

[[Ok before we begin this chapter I just wanna say, like, wow. Y'all really be enjoying this story and I'm happy you are! Thank you all so much for all the reads!!!!!!]]

*Jack's POV*

While I was giving chase to the running aubergine, Matt cleared out the crusty crustacean crack cove for us so we could finally get into renovating. But first, what fine dining establishment doesn't have its array of just as fine (and not haunted) animatronics. But JESUS have you seen how much they charge for animatronics these days? $10K just for some shitty rat that sings music. So, to Dave's dismay, we're repurposing the Fuck-a-Tron he made into something at least passable as kid-neutral.

Now, while he's doing that, I've got to try and find some nice decor. Now what vibe should I go with? Sleek and modern? Colourful and Exciting? Steamy and Erotic? There's just so many choices!

*Dave's POV*

WOW. JUST WOW. I can't believe I spent WEEKS designing this immaculate machine for Sportsy, just for him to make me turn it into a glorified kid jungle-gym. Anyways, I got to work on modifying some of its main features. First I gutted its dildo release mechanism and modified it into a kebab dispenser! I'm sure kids with love gettinf kebabs from their favourite mascot! And hopefully the parents don't question why said kebabs are released from its crotch region. After that, I swapped its lingerie paint design for a more generic vest and bowtie look. But hey, if McDonald's has gotten away with a clown for 20-30 years I'm sure no one's gonna be upset with our mascot using the cliche attire. I finished fine tuning the animatronic until VOILA! IT IS DONE. Jack should be on his way with the truck now to pick up this bad boy.

*After a nice drive from home to the pizzaria*

What the fuck did he do while I was gone!? On the outside it looks like your average Internet cafe but then on the inside it looks a gay pride bomb was unleashed upon the pizzaria. And why is there a light up stripper pole on stage?

"Old Sport? What the fuck am I lookin it?"

"Well I couldn't pick what theme I wanted, so I mixed the 3 I thought of!"

God I knew he had no soul, but I at least thought he still had a brain.