Memorial

Raven got dressed for the memorial this afternoon. She felt obligated to go as she knew some of those people for most of her life. Her uncles and mother were both on that council before everything happened. She got ready alone, unsure of where any of the Mikelsons was this morning. She arrived at the church to see Damon standing outside on the phone, she had forgotten what had happened to her cousin. She went up to Damon who showed worry on his face.

"Is everything alright?" She asked looking at him up and down. She knew something was wrong. 

"It's just Elena," He looked up at her narrowing her eyes. "Why do you even care, why are you here," He spat out at her. 

"She is my cousin, I care for her, and Jermey still," She said looking down at the dress in his hands. "Let me take that to her," She mumbled leaning in towards him, he glared at her handing the dress over.  

"She's in the bathroom in the basement, she's fragile," He said lowly. Raven nodded taking the dress and heading into the basement of the church. She made her way down and looked at a man sitting on the couch. She narrowed her eyes at the man before knocking on the door. 

"Elena sweetheart," She said, "I have that dress you needed, Damon said you spilled coffee all over yourself," Raven said as the door opened, she could see Elena's paled face and she felt terrible. Being a vampire was not suiting the girl quite yet, Elenna gave an expression of gratitude and sorrow. Raven smiled nodding her head and giving the girl the dress.

"Sorry, it shouldn't be much longer," Elena said to the man on the couch. Raven looked slightly in the bathroom seeing blood all over. Elena quickly shut the door. 

"Hun I'll wait for you, the zipper on that dress can be terrible let me know if you need any help," Raven said emphasizing the word any. She heard scurrying in the bathroom as the man-made his was over to her. 

"I don't think we have met yet, I am Connor," He said extending his hand towards her. Raven looked at him up and down, grabbing his hand and shaking it. She knew that there was something on his gloves, luckily it was just vervain. She shook it quickly bring her hand back to her. 

"Raven Jackson, a pleasure," She said giving him a sarcastic smile. The two looked at each other up and down. Elena quickly came out of the bathroom, Raven smiled bring her arm around the girl. 

"Sorry it took so long," Elena said stiffening up. 

"Oh, Damon was looking for you, better hurry before it starts," Raven said quickly guided Elena up the stairs, and then blocked the way of Connor. Smiling she looked at him up and down.

"Do enjoy your stay in Mystic Falls, while you can," She said with a smile, she turned to leave when the man caught her arm. 

"Best not touch a lady," She said ripping her arm from his grip "Especial a lady you know nothing about," She went up the stairs and stood behind her cousins. Stefan slightly turned towards her. 

"Raven, what are you doing here?" Stefan asked in shock, Damon came over pulling the girl in closer. 

"She's my date Steffie," Damon said with a smirk. Stefan's grip tightened on the bench in front of him. Her cousin stiffened up as well at the comment. 

"Now Damon you only wish," She chuckled as Damon rolled his eyes "I am here to show my sympathy towards people I have known my inter life." She said sternly looking forward, as the service started. The Mayor asked for people to speak, her cousin headed up towards the stand. 

"She doesn't look good, should she be going up there?" Raven asked looking between the brothers who glared at one another. 

"Why didn't you tell me sooner she wasn't keeping blood down," Stefan said lowly, growling at his brother. Raven raised her eyebrows towards the boys, slightly chuckling.

"Wow, the hostility what did Damon do," Raven asked with a smirk, the boys fell silent looking forward. Raven looked at her nails bored with what was happening, Stefan had brought her cousin back to the pews and they were going on about blood. They all sat down as Tyler began to speak out Pastor Young, Raven leaned into Damon.

"I need something off the hunter, blood, hair, something and I will cast some spells," She said lowly, Damon looked at her giving her a short nod. At that moment shots rang out in the small church. As everyone ran towards Tyler who had been shot, Damon and Raven headed outside. Raven passed people quickly trying to catch up with Damon who was out of there in a moment. She went outside to see Damon fighting the hunter, and in a quick moment, Damon was laying on the ground.

"Way to go, Damon," Raven said folding her arms across her chest. Stefan came behind Raven holding his hand out, Raven rolled her eyes. Damon went for Stefan's hand but Stefan punched him in the face. Raven held in a laugh as Damon rolled on the ground moaning.

"What was that for," Damon said laying still on the ground. 

"That was for blood sharing with my girlfriend," Stefan said angrily. He glared at Damon, Raven looked between the two of them. 

"Oh, your back together now," Raven said pulling up Damon, glaring at Stefan. 

"For now," Damon mumbled, and Stefan glared at the two. 

"Yes," He paused looking towards Raven "Wheres Klaus by the way," This caused Raven to stiffen up. She let go of Damon's hand and turned towards Stefan. She walked right up to his face, looking him in the eyes. She couldn't believe how angry she felt with him. Stefan instantly felt bad for saying anything.

"Screw you, Stefan," She shoving past him and walking. She didn't know where Klaus had been, and the fact that he left her here this time hurt her feelings too much to think about. She walked over to the Mystic Grill. She went straight in and right to the bar. 

"Whiskey on the rocks, please." She said and the bartender brought it over and started pouring a glass. Raven put her hand on the bottle and nodded to the bartender who then left. She finished her first glass quickly pouring herself a new one. 

"Raven hey are you okay?" Jeremy said placing a hand on his cousin's shoulder, Raven smiled at the boy. 

"Jer bear, my night and shining armor," She said drinking another glass "I am fine, how is everything with your sister?" Raven said picking her words carefully. 

"Could be better but she's managing," He said as he looked at Matt who got their food. "We are doing a thing later at the school, you can come," He said with a smile, Raven felt a presence next to her. Jeremy stiffened and looked over,

"Nice tat dude," He said before looking to Raven "Bye little bird, come see me some time," He said before leaving with Matt. Raven rolled her eyes before going back to her drink. She drank the glass before filling it up again. She glanced at the gentleman next to her to see the hunter, without a tattoo on his arm. She sees him order a drink and smiles. 

"Well I see no tattoo so you must be supernatural," She said lowly to him causing him to stiffen. He took a sip of his drink before looking at her. 

"Well, I know what you aren't, not what you are," He said looking her up and down. Raven let out a chuckle. 

"Well well," She said with a laugh, "Guess will have to see who finds out first won't we," She said with a smile, he stood up leaning towards her. 

"It will be me," He said lowly in her ear, Raven laughed as he walked away. 

"Sure it will," She said watching him leave and quickly taking the glass off the bar.