Blast from the past

Raven woke up alone in the hotel room she sat up quickly catching her breath. Raven had a bad feeling about today, she couldn't shake it. She looked around wondering how long she had been asleep. She heard a knock at the hotel door causing her to stiffen up. She swung her feet off the bed lightly placing them on the ground. She heard the knock again, she slowly and quietly went to the peephole. She looked out and saw a girl she didn't recognize standing outside of the door. Raven cleared her throat, 

"Who are you," Raven asked her. 

"Klaus sent me to get you," The girl said looking straight at the door, Raven went to her phone and texted Klaus.

 * Did you send a hybrid to come and get me?* She texted him and got an instant reply.

*My brother Elijah told me he would come and get you why?* Klaus replied causing Raven to tense up, she remembered Elijah from the night Klaus broke the curse. Raven stopped a moment and asked Klaus for Elijah's Number. 

"I just need to use the restroom, I'll be right out so we can go," Raven yelled through the door at the girl. Raven went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She quickly dialed the number that Klaus had sent her. After a few seconds, a velvety voice answered on the other line. 

" Who is this?" It questioned her causing her to take in a deep breath.

"Elijah it's Raven," She said quietly into the phone "Elijah someones at my door pretending to be with Klaus I need help," She pleaded into the phone " I know you don't know me but please help me please," She begged into the phone 

"I'll be right there Raven, don't worry I will help you. Don't open any doors until you hear my voice," Elijah said and quickly hung. Raven stayed in the bathroom and was trying to figure out who that was out there. She quickly muttered an enchantment to see who this was and her chest fell instantly.

"Raven, you can come out now," She heard the velvety voice say through the door. She opened the door and ran straight into his arms.

"They are coming for me, I don't want them too," Raven cried into Elijah's chest, who wrapped his arms around her. He couldn't help but feel a connection with this girl already, He held her there for a second without talking. 

 "Let's get you back to the house, and we can talk about who that was and how we will protect you," He lightly said into her ear, Raven nodded taking a deep breath.

"Thank you," She said as they were walking out of hotel "You don't know me, and didn't have to do that," Raven said looking him in the eyes, he smiled at her. 

"Raven no need to thank me, I would do anything for you,"  Elijah said leading her outside and too his car. "However, I am curious who that was and what's that about?" Elijah asked holding the door open for her, she stepped in feeling her chest start to get heavy again. Elijah stepped into the car and shut the door.  

"I had a coven before that my father was a part of before he died, however, once he died they wanted me to marry someone. He was horrible, mean and I didn't want to be with him," Raven says looking out the window, tears threatened in her eyes. "I ran away from the coven and came to help Elena. It was the only way I could get out of there, however, I upset them when I did," Raven murmured as they pulled up to the huge mansion that Klaus had built. Elijah stopped in the driveway.

"I promise on my life we will keep you safe Raven, now go inside Nicklaus will show you to a room," He said looking her in the eyes, she nodded her head and got out of the car. She walked up to the front door, and slowly opened it. She saw Klaus standing there talking to a hybrid, she closed the door causing them both two look at her.