Growing pains

Tyler carried Raven into the woods with Caroline following behind him. Raven held onto her shoulder, groaning at the pain. Tyler stopped as they hit the Lockwood cellar. He lightly set Raven up against the wall. He feeds Raven his blood and gently held her face. Raven starts to wake up slowly. 

"How are you alive," Caroline asked, shocked, Raven saw the way that Tyler was looking at her. She started putting the pieces together.

"You're never nice to me, Tyler," Raven let out slowly, "Back in the day I use to make you eat mud pies in front of all your little friends. You promised me the day I moved. You wouldn't stop hating me. Either you died and came back to life a whole lot nicer or," Raven said, trailing off looking Tyler up and down who smiled.

"Tyler, what is she talking about?" Caroline glared at Rave in confusion, Tyler smirked at Caroline.

"I knew you were smart Love," He said, helping Raven stand up.

"Klaus," Raven said with a smile getting up and hugging him tightly.  

"Put Tyler back," Caroline yelled at them, Raven looked at her.

"Gladly, I just need you to tell Bonnie to meet us at the graveyard," Raven said, looking Caroline up and down. She quickly ran off to get Bonnie, and Raven turned to Klaus with tears in her eyes.

"I knew you couldn't be dead. You don't even understand what I did to keep you safe." Raven almost laughed out at that point. Klaus furred his eye together, looking at Raven.

"Love, what do you mean," He asked, getting closer to her. She smiled, grabbing his hand.

"Never mind that, let get you back into your body," Raven smiled, dragging him along towards the graveyard. Klaus stopped dead in his tracks halting Raven in place. 

"Raven, what do you mean," Klaus said in a low tone, looking her up and down. Raven's eyes softened at Klaus.

"Please, Klaus, let me get you back into your body and then all explain everything," She lightly put her hand against his face and smiled. "I promise, but please let me do this for you first." She said, pulling him along, slowly Klaus let her lead him towards the cemetery. They reach it to see Caroline, Bonnie, and Jeremy talking to each other. Raven looked on to her poor cousin tears welling in her eyes. She felt the sense of dread take over her, and she looked down at the ground.

"The spell you did Bonnie, all I need you to do is start chanting," Raven said Bonnie looked nervous as she looked over to the other two. Klaus knelt and turned towards Bonnie, who put her hands on his hand and began chanting in Latin. Raven felt a sense of power rush over her. She then walked over to Klaus's coffin, laying her hands on it and taking a deep breath in and let it out slowly. Raven heard Bonnie stop chanting, and everything go still and silent. She felt the energy surge in her palms, the flow of all the energy. Raven opened her eyes slowly and then swiftly opened the coffin. She ripped the chains away from Klaus as she watched the completion change on his face. His ocean blue eyes opened, and he sat up. 

"Klaus," tears welled up in her eyes, looking at him. She looked at him and saw how weak he looked. She looked down and found something sharp on the ground. Klaus slowly got out of the coffin and leaned up against it. Raven cut the palm of her hand a gestured it towards him. Klaus looked up, shocked.

"I don't want to hurt you, love," He said as the veins under his eyes formed. Raven left her palm extended towards him.

"I trust you, I know you won't hurt me," Raven said looking into his eyes.

"You really shouldn't," Klaus said and took her hand. Klaus pulled her close to his body and he began to drink from her. Klaus had never tasted anything like it before, it was like the sweetest sugar rush was coursing through him. He let his hands drag across her body, the feeling of pure lust washing over him. He slowly stopped as Raven swayed woozily from the blood loss. They turn to see that the three had already left with the unconscious Tyler.  

Raven stumbled forward almost falling to the ground, her head spinning and her breath shallow. Klaus calling her name but she slowly falling in and out of consciousness. Klaus tries to shake her awake, almost crying out for her to wake up. Not knowing what is wrong with her, her heartbeat slowly and barely audible to even him. 

Klaus carried her to his mansion, tears brimming in his eyes. He never realized how much the women in his arms meant to him. He didn't want to lose her, not again. He knew that she was a weakness to him, but somehow he didn't care.

Raven was standing in the cemetery not knowing exactly how she got there. She knew that she was with Klaus just moments ago. She felt the presents of someone, or something but couldn't see it. 

"My lovely future wife, My women," A husky voice said lowly, causing Raven to stiffen up.  Fear radiated throughout her body as she realized who she was in the presence of.

"I am no man's woman," She spat not moving an inch out of place. The dark figure leaned in moving the hair off her neck.

"Luckily darling, you sold your soul to me. It may not be now, but you will be mine someday." He hissed in her ear, she felt pressure in her chest as the figure loomed over her. "You will repay your debt to me, you will be mine remember that," He spat at her. 

Raven gasped awake, she was laying on a large satin bed. Her eyes blinked rapidly as she adjusted to the light. Raven wanted so bad to know that it was a nightmare, but in her heart, she knew that her debt would come for her. Raven got up off the bed, and at that moment she heard the door open. 

"Love, your awake," Klaus said from the door with a smile.

"Yes, I am sorry I think  I just overdid it the last few days," Raven smiled

"Well love, while you were in your little slumber, we have a hunter on the loose," Klaus mumble under his breath. Raven smirked ready for the day to come.