Hybrid

Raven woke up with a knock on the door, she stirred groaning throwing the pillows over her head. She turned feeling skin next to her, it made her whole body tingle just like it did last night. 

"Klaus you told me we'd be on the road by 7, it's 7:30," Stefan's voice came from the other side of the door. Raven stiffened at the sound of it, Klaus noticed and pulled her closer to him making her relax.

"We'll be right out mate," Klaus mumbled getting up from the bed "Love, you gotta wake up and get ready" He murmured into Raven's ear causing her to shiver.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," She grumbled holding her head and getting up towards the bathroom. "Give me like 15 minutes," She walks into the bathroom shutting the door, she turns looking in the mirror. Her curly hair was like a nest on the top of her head, she laughed out loud at the sight. Quickly she brushed her hair and washed her face. She mumbled a quick spell to get her changed, she wore a tight tank top, shorts, and hiking boots. She had light make up on and her curls were tamed down. She opens the door to find Klaus already dressed and ready.

"Ready to go, love," He said opening the door to reveal Stefan leaning against the wall. 

"I am so excited to hike up a mountain for no real reason," She laughs walking out the door, and into the hotel lobby. The boys trailing behind her, watching her hips sway as she walks. They all hop into the car and head into the mountains. After what seemed like forever they parked.

"You can grab Ray, mate," Klaus said to Stefan, who grabbed him and started heading up the hill. Raven followed shortly behind him, and Klaus was behind Raven just watching her beauty. He couldn't deny that last night was one of the best nights of his life. He had never felt that way with a woman before and he couldn't get it out of his head. They had all been walking for a while when Stefan was shifting Ray around

"Do we need to talk a break, is he getting heavy," Klaus chuckled causing Stefan to sigh

"Well I know that my legs hurt, can we take a break," Raven asked, but Klaus threw her on his back causing Raven to yelp.

"This works too," She laughs as they make their way higher into the mountains. Stefan looks on with a tad bit of jealousy in his eyes. 

 They had been walking for a while longer when finally they could hear a voice, all talking together. They walked up to a campsite with many people who set up tents. Stefan through Ray on the ground and a woman ran forward to him.

"Oh my god Ray," She said shaking him awake, "Who are you," She yelled at Stefan. Klaus came forward from behind Raven and Stefan.

"The more important question is who am I," Klaus said with a smirk, "I am Klaus," 

"You're the hybrid," the girl said at that moment Ray woke up with a gasp for air, Raven started to get a bad feeling looking at him.

"Are any of you human, your friend here needs human blood to complete transition?" Stefan asked out loud, Raven went to a log and sat down. Klaus looked at her puzzled as they made Ray, Klaus started to turn more of the werewolves. Raven looked up to see Ray staring at her, walking towards her. Raven holds her breath as he came right up to her, he shoves her onto the ground causing her to cry out. Within an instant, Klaus ripped Ray away from her. Ravens caught her breath as Ray ran off.

"Stefan go get him," Klaus says as he extends his hand toward Raven. Gently he extended his hand to her. She gently grabbed it, her small hand in his large warm one. He pulls her up close to him.

"Somethings wrong Klaus," Raven spoke softly causing Klaus to look her in the eyes "I need to do a spell, you'll keep me safe right?" Raven asked looking Klaus in the eyes