ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

Edited by LazyWriter007

Bringing Shi Di Xuan to his hut, Yang Mu held the rabbit in his hand and sat on a chair, standing in front of Shi Di Xuan.

Shi Di Xuan stood with his face down and his head down, not speaking.

Yang Mu also sat there expressionlessly, not knowing how to talk to Shi Di Xuan. He used to be the younger brother of Shi Di Xuan in his previous life, and he was still a little bit unsuited to the sudden change of identity at this time.

For a long while, the two were silent... Yang Mu touched the rabbit in his hand, and suddenly his eyes lit up, he coughed twice, "Shi Di Xuan, you come."

Shi Di Xuan raised his head, an expressionless face under his soft black hair. He walked a few steps forward, closer to Yang Mu, and Yang Mu passed the rabbit on his hand.

Shi Di Xuan: "?"

"Hold it." Yang Mu was a little nervous in Shi Di Xuan's eyes. He held his face open and repeated stiffly.

Shi Di Xuan took the rabbit speechlessly, although still expressionless, Yang Mu could find that his movements were very gentle. After receiving the rabbit in his hand, Shi Di Xuan also rubbed the rabbit's ear intimately.

It seems that Shi Di Xuan got along well with this rabbit. Yang Mu remembered the horse in his beast bag. At this time, he also released it and gave it to Shi Di Xuan.

When the horse was released from the control beast bag again, Yang Mu did not forget to take down the control beast around the horse's neck. Emperor Xuan hated this thing most in his last life. Every time when he rescued an orc, he would slap his hands with his hands to break the control circle.

Shi Di Xuan held a rabbit in his hand and in front of him stood a horse that was one head taller than he himself. His expressionless face was puzzled.

"From today on, they will be taken care of by you, and as you see they are white and fat." These two orcs are always a hidden danger beside him. It is better to hand them directly to Shi Di Xuan and let him raise them...

Hearing Yang Mu's words, Shi Di Xuan didn't know what Yang Mu was thinking of. So he kept on looking at him.

Yang Mu's pupils were darker. So Shi Di Xuan lowered his head and said in a low voice "Okay."

Yang Mu: "..." He always had a feeling that Di Xuan wanted to be crooked?

The problem of two orcs was solved, Yang Mu, as Shi Di Xuan's nominal master didn't know what to teach Shi Di Xuan. After all, different races call for different cultivation methods. So Shi Di Xuan should have his own set of orc exercises to practice.

Thinking of this, Yang Mu flipped through his storage ring and found a book of good exercises for humans and handed it to Shi Di Xuan. "You are my disciple, I will not treat you badly. You can learn this skill, if you don't understand it, you can come and ask me."

Although Emperor Xuan may not need to practice human skills, Yang Mu's cliché still needs to be said.

Shi Di Xuan took the exercise book and said, "Thank you." he was forced to shout the words "Master Yang Mu" just while ago, but now in private, Shi Di Xuan never said the word "Master" again.

Yang Mu didn't care either. He waved his hand. "There is a small house next to my house. You live there."

Shi Di Xuan left the room with two orcs. Yang Mu looked at Shi Di Xuan's back and quietly wiped the virtual sweat on his head.