Chapter 59

Yang Mu followed Xiao Huang to a hidden grove.

     Xiao Huang probed his head up and down like a thief, trying to see if no one was nearby.  Yang Mu tried to feel the surroundings, but no trace of the orcs was found.

     Generally speaking, as long as the cultivation base is lower than that of Yang Mu, Yang Mu can find them if he probes around carefully.

     After confirming that there were no orcs around, Xiao Huang's mouth slumped, as if he was about to cry.

     Yang Mu was stunned and asked, "What's the matter?" Yang Mu really hadn't seen Xiao Huang's aggrieved appearance.

     Xiao Huang sniffed his nose, "I have been tortured crazy by them these past few days. Yang Mu, I don't like this place, when will we be able to leave here. They beat me and scold me every day, and I dare not go to the back.  go out."

     Speaking of Xiao Huang's grievance, he arched into Yang Mu's arms, and then took his little head desperately against the height that his head could reach—the chest muscles.

     Yang Mu patted Xiao Huang who kept rubbing against him, then sighed silently, and said in a low voice, "Sorry, it was all my fault. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't be like this."

     Hearing Yang Mu's words, Xiao Huang raised his head and said, "How could it be your fault? It was obviously the bad guy who arrested us!! He also took Xiao Bai away. I am so much better."  I haven't seen Xiao Bai anymore."

     Xiao Huang's remarks immediately made Yang Mu nervous. He asked, "Where did Shi Dixuan take Xiao Bai?"

     Xiao Huang shook his head: "I don't know."

     Yang Mu's brows suddenly locked tightly.

     His heart was a little flustered, and Xiao Bai was taken away by Shi Dixuan.  But now he and Xiao Huang don't know where Xiao Bai is locked up, how is Shi Dixuan going to treat Xiao Bai?

     Did he see that Xiaobai was his own son?  Or did Xiao Bai say something?

     No, Xiao Bai has always been the one with the strictest mouth. It is impossible for Xiao Bai to miss the things he took care of.

     Yang Mu was very flustered. It was the first time that he had lost news of his son.

     Desperately calming himself down, Yang Mu planned to find Shidixuan.

     Those who knew Xiaobai's news were now the only orcs.

     Asking those orcs, it is estimated that none of them are willing to tell him the whereabouts of Xiao Bai, so he might as well just ask Shi Dixuan.

     Yang Mu patted Xiao Huang's back and said, "Let's go back first. I'm going to find Xiao Bai's whereabouts."

     Xiao Huang was a little bit upset, he hugged Yang Mu's waist and buried his head in Yang Mu's arms.

     After a while, he suddenly raised his head and asked Yang Mu with bright eyes: "Yang Mu, what they said, human beings have been using various unscrupulous methods to obtain orc semen, what's the matter?"

     Yang Mu: "..." He didn't know how to answer this question. Although he had been here for a long time, he wanted to put this kind of thing on the table, or say it in front of a little orc boy.  It's really shameful.

     "Didn't they tell you?" Yang Mu couldn't help asking, he especially wanted Xiao Huang to ask the orcs.  But when the words reached his lips, he swallowed it back. After all, Xiao Huang's rejection of the group of orcs just now was beyond words.