Chapter 68

At the moment Di Xuan's hand clasped Yang Mu's wrist, Yang Mu's power was not enough to stop naturally , and he used his own power to wander around Yang Mu's body.

     Although Yang Mu's pulse condition and internal condition were a bit different, he was not pregnant.

     He Released Yang Mu's hand, but was disappointed in his heart. (TN: he is disappointed but few hours ago he wanted to kill him 🤦🏻‍♀️)

     However, maybe it's because Yang Mu is only on the first day and does not show pregnancy?

     The thoughts in Shi Dixuan's heart did not appear on his face, and there was still no expression on his face.

     Yang Mu is a facial paralysis, although his inner feelings are very rich, coupled with Shi Dixuan's facial paralysis, it was no wonder that Xiao Bai is born with a facial paralysis.

     When Yang Mu's wrist was held by Shi Dixuan, he could directly feel the hot temperature in Shi Dixuan's palm.

     This made him a little nervous, and he was relieved when Di Xuan let go of his hand.

     Just now, when he felt Shi Dixuan's spiritual power wandering around in his body, he was already able to guess the meaning of Shi Dixuan's current behavior.

     He wants to know if he is pregnant again?

     Yang Mu suddenly became a little annoyed. He looked at Shi Dixuan blankly, pointed in the direction of the door and said, "Get out."

     Shi Dixuan was stunned for a moment, as if he hadn't realized what Yang Mu was talking about.

     "Kick him out of this room." Yang Mu said this to Xiao Huang.

     Xiao Huang just said that he missed his mouth, he has not settled accounts with this little yellow duck.

     "Oh." Xiao Huang responded, and then stood in front of Shi Dixuan, holding his head high and said to him: "Go out." (TN:😂 I line this father so much)

     "..." Shi Dixuan said nothing, took a deep look at Yang Mu, then turned and strode away.

     He didn't know what to say in the current situation, so he might as well just leave.

     Only recently, he decided to come to this room every day to personally check Yang Mu's pulse.

     But the old wolf saw his son leave in strides, without a trace of nostalgia, without even turning his head, he couldn't help but sighed faintly.

     He glanced at Yang Mu who was frosty, he stopped talking, and when Yang Mu's gaze came over, he sighed deeply, shook his tail, and turned and left.

     He had no idea that Yang Mu was a human being.  But After spending so many days with Yang Mu, he probably knew who Yang Mu was.

     The most important thing is that Yang Mu is Xiao Bai's biological father, and Xiao Bai's respects and loves Yang Mu very much.  The old wolf still had great doubts about Yang Mu that male human that could give birth to orcs.

     But what he doubted was not whether Yang Mu could have children, but Yang Mu's human identity.

     Maybe, what special orc is Yang Mu?  It's just that he doesn't know it? (TN: finally they mentioned it)

     The old wolf dangled his tail all the way, and let Shi Dixuan solve the matter of Yang Mu and Shi Dixuan. Now he checks the past information every day to see if Yang Mu has happened in the past few hundred years.  , And then from time to time you can call your grandson to accompany you.