10| Captain Underpants Pt.1

I sat in my usual seat at the Slytherin table, listening to Pansy and Blaise banter back and forth.

"Well I think he would wear lion underpants!" Blaise exclaimed.

"No, no, no you couldn't be any more wrong!" Pansy countered, "Potter's more of a plain color kind of guy,"

The nerve of them.
Yelling as if Potter wasn't literally one table away.

I buried my face into my arms and pretended to have no association with the two.

"How do you reckon?" Blaise demanded.

"Because Blaise, Potter is so down to earth, it would only make sense that his underwear was the same way," she replied.

"See, I think that it would be the opposite, down to earth on the outside but extra on the inside," Blaise said.

There was a pause.

"Wait..." Pansy's voice trailed off, "you may have a point,"

"I know I do," Blaise said.

I lifted my head again to find that they were both staring at me.

"What?" I snapped.

"Draco, you can test our theory," Pansy grinned.

"How?!" My eyes bugged out.

"We all know that you've been dying to get into Potter's pants," Blaise smirked.

"Keep your voice down!" I hissed.

"So will you do it?" Pansy asked.

"Do what?"

"Potter," they said at the same time.

This time I saw the boy in question turn his head at the sound of his name.

I watched his green eyes scan the room then rest on our table. He looked to me and raised a brow.

I narrowed my eyes in return.

We held our staring contest for a matter of a few seconds before he turned back around.

"This should be easy," Blaise rubbed his hands together.

"Blaise, per usual, I don't know what the fuck you're on about," I said.

"That was the horniest exchange in the history of horny exchanges!" He said.

"You're looking for someone that isn't there," I sighed.

I wished that something was there.

"I think that we should put that to the ultimate test," Pansy said grandly.

"Oh no, please don't," I pleaded.

The last time she made us put something to "the ultimate test" we ended up in the hospital wing for two weeks.

It's a long story.

"What's wrong with the ultimate test, huh?" She glared.

"Pansy I'm sorry but I have to agree with Draco on this one, your ultimate plans never work," Blaise sided with me.

"They're tests, not plans," she gritted her teeth.

"Whatever. They don't work!" I retorted.

Soon, lunch ended and everyone scrambled to their first hour classes.

I glanced over at the Gryffindors and watched Harry shoulder his bag, run a hand through his hair, and jog to catch up with Weasley and Granger.

I sighed and picked up my own bag.