1

"Mom what if no one remembers me" I ask looking down at all of my stuff. She ends up picking pictures of my friends "I'm sure they will remember" she says I take the pictures to look at draco Ron Harry Hermione the twins Luna pansy well pansy wasn't my friend really she liked draco and so did I when she told me I became very distance I smile while looking up "thank you" my mother Hugs me so I could leave "come it's almost time".

We go down to the train I saw ppl going into the portal but no one I knew they must have gone already. I put on my hoodie so no one will know just yet. I enter in after saying goodbye, I made sure I was in the way front with no one.

The next seat behind me I heard a familiar voice "you you ever think she'd come back?" I did wanna look who it was cause then they'd know "who" another boy asked "Kylie you idiot" as soon as I heard idiot I knew it was Malfoy "she's been gone for a year maybe she will" someone said "draco who cares about her" that voice it was pansy that narcissistic bitch.

We got to hagwarts I made sure I left right away. I was the first at the school the teacher knew about me the kids didn't "Kylie welcome back" Hagrid said "thank you I missed it hear" he smiles "I'm sure you did but not as much as everyone here did" he said "they remember me" he said he took me to the hallways so I could stupider everyone "of course they do. If I'm being honest I think draco might be crushing" he says me and Hagrid alway had a close bond my second close was snape I know I'm a slytherin but i don't know he seems more then happy to have me around creepy right. "The kids are coming the teachers made sure to put them in the dining hall. He walked me away so no one would see " Dumbledore is gonna say a story about a girl which is you and how she left with no trace. That's when he will start to show and lights will go off. I'm sure that's when you come in" he says "grand entrance... nice about time... I'm joking but it's to much I'm sure others will be the same way I feel" he shakes his head "as much as I would say yes you brighten the school by a lot almost as if you were supposed to stay" I looked away where I saw Harry "how is Harry" I look back up "he's okay. Poor boy though" he says "why? What happened when I was gone" I looked confused and worried "I said too much come"
I saw the lights turned off in the dining hall I was scared as if I was going back to something I shouldn't be going back to Hagrid went inside the opposite door. I put my hoodie on when the doors opened everyone looked at me. I heard whispers the lights came on the teachers clapped students still were confused "I'm sure everything as happened this girl will save us. I took of my hoodie everything went silent I don't know if people were scared or didnt care
"Kylie your back" Hermione ran and hugged me so did Harry and Ron. I didn't expect draco to at all but I was mostly happy to see him. "Please tell me your staying" Ron says "that's the plan"  Dumbledore released us to our hang outs "I had to say goodbye to Harry Ron and hermione, I'm still wondering why Hagrid said that what did I miss it's only been a year. I go into to slytherin all eyes on me that's when everyone screamed "WELCOME BACK" I smiled "has anyone seen draco" I ask "after he saw you idk he went somewhere" his minion said I nodded, I knew two places he could be so I went to the tower. "Draco? Draco" I said I heard nothing "I'm here" he said I turned around I saw his smile he never smiled only around me he did "why'd you run off" I ask he took my arm and went up to the tower where you can see the grass. "I saw you I didn't think you'd be back" he said his light eyes gazed into mine "neither did I but I missed Everyone..." I looked away I walked over to look at the view "How come I didn't see you the train?" He asked "I'm surprised you didn't see me I was the seat upfront" I said "that was you... you heard me?" He said I looked back "yeah I did and if the pansy bitch has something to say she can say to my face" I say he laughs "she's the only one that not happy" I roll my eyes I could care less she was one person I truly hated and I don't hate anyone. "Draco?" I asked he looked at me with worry "I missed you as well" he smiled and gave me a hug "I did too."  I started to walk away as he stop kept looking from the distance "also Malfoy?" I asked he walked over to me "yeah?" I looked both ways before saying "what happened when I was gone" I ask he looked scared as if he didn't want to tell me "you just got back relax. I will tell you soon.." he walked away bloody hell what happened I wanna know...