6 16+

I lift my head and kiss him he kisses back. We kiss while laying back I was on top of him I unbutton his shirt while he dose the same we he locks the door with his wand. We take off our clothes the feel of his touch makes me want him more I kiss down his neck leaving a few love bites.  He flips us over so he's on top he kisses me down my neck and stomach leaving a trail of love bites he kisses my lips on more time before sticking it in. I moan in this kisses this wouldn't be our first time we lost to eachother two years ago before I left. He goes faster while chocking me. Then he went slow looking me in the eyes "please don't tease me" I moan he took a look at what he was doing and pounds into me my back arches the only way for him to really get going is for me to say "you can do better then that" I moan he pounds me harder and harder I didn't even need to say it he just knew what to do.
We continue going at it harder and faster we both were close to coming at the same time. We looked into eachother eyes and finished he laid down next me cuddling me "I love you Kylie I really do" my heart races when he says that he's never said that to me in his life "I love you too" he kissed me again he looks up at my eyes "what ever happens I'll be with you always"
"I'll be by you side nothing will happen to you." I say inlay my head on his chest we talked for a bit before he got a knock at the door I changed back into my uniform and so dose his "come in" he unlocks the door thank god it's just Blaise "I should come back" he says looking at us "what do you want!" Draco asks "I was asking if you were going to come to the library" draco looks at me "Kylie you should leave" I look at him and Blaise I walk out without saying goodbye whatever he was hiding he didn't want me to hear.
I went to study hall so I can finally relax "hello Kylie" Luna says "goodmoring Luna" she takes a seat right next me I go back to my book and see ends up staring at me "is there something you need" I bark "you just have marks on your neck. Did you get in a fight" I smile a little "no I didn't it's nothing to worry about" I say she shrugs her shoulders, I get up and go for a walk in the Hal's with my book "are you really going to go with her?" I heard someone talk I saw pansy and draco walking down the hall I hid so they wouldn't see me "why wouldn't I" he says "you know she almost killed me" "she stunned you you tried getting into her room" he says "but when she was gone you were all over me not her you didn't even think or talk about her" those words really hurt me he said he missed me and loved me maybe I was being fooled "I did just not around you" he said I smiled a bit "but why her what dose she have" "she's beautiful she nice friendly when you get on her bad side she's mean she's powerful makes me happy I don't know what else I can say"
I hear pansy walk off and draco walks to the study. I keep walking in the halls getting away from him "Kylie" the weasly twins say "weaslys" I walk past them and head up to the tower I close my book and look at the view I write a letter and send it out. I sit down on the step to the tower and just think to myself. Harry sits down next me "hi" he says looking me "hi" I say back "I saw you hiding and come up here" he says "yeah I didn't want draco and pansy seeing me" "why?" "Every time I see her I want her dead" "you really like him don't you" he asks I turned my head and he kisses me "Harry!" I yell I hear footsteps it was draco and he looked made he grabbed Potter by the shoulders "you're a dead man Potter kissing my girl. Just cause your the chosen one doesn't mean you can have everything" he puts Harry down "if you stay with my Kylie you'll end up like him" Harry walks of and I turn to draco who hugs me and kisses me "what even happened" he asked "he asked if I really liked you and I turned my and he kissed me I didn't kiss back" I say "Potter is a dead man" he says "draco if anyone will kill him it will be you know who" I say "he's getting what's coming to him." He says "yeah he dose." I cover my mouth those weren't my words even draco was shocked he lifts my arm only to find a death eater tattoo "who did this" he said "I don't know" "it's not me the only person would be snape?" He says I start to cry knowing what I am I shouldn't be like this this is not who I am draco holds me tight "we will stick together and fight this"...