7

When I found out I was a death eater my heart sunk to the ground I never wished or wanted to be but no one ever dose. "I'll be right back okay" I say draco hugs me once last time before I leave. I walked knowing what just happened and what I was I knew being like this will only name things worse. "Ginny!" I run up too her "did Harry ask yet?" I ask "no he didn't I tried talking to him but he walked away" I look upfront and saw him outside "can you excuse me" I walk past Ginny to see Harry sitting with his friends "Harry?" I ask "now not a good time" hermione said "do you even know what happened" I barked back "he told us he kissed you then Malfoy threatened him" Ron looked up at me all angry like could care for him "you can't get mad cause I'm seeing someone" I say Harry gets up "you aren't seeing him" he points at draco and pansy which pansy was all over draco and draco didn't even back up I turn to Harry "alright then we're not." "If this below Malfoy hurts everyone he just doesn't care" Ron says "Ron's right if you show you don't care anyone more maybe draco will see what he's lost right" she says I don't get it, why act so nice and loving to me when he's doing that with her "do you think if I talk to Dumbledore he wouldn't mind if I brought my friends here don't worry they all have powers they just go to a different school for it." They all looked at eachother "I'm not sure but you can try" hermione says I nod and head to where Dumbledore is I knock on his door and it opens "Kylie what brings you here?" He says "I have a question?" I asked i took a deep breath "I know this might be a bad idea but my friend s from back him there not muggelborns they go to a school for mind control and other stuff I would like if they could come here and help me?" He took a look at me "how would they help you" "from me knowing what's going on here they can help me stop or at least try and by time" I say "how many are there" "just three two boys and one girl including me that's four" I say "I'm all for it as long no funny business happens" he says "nothing will happen"

I give him their names and what school they go to be send me off to wait at the front door. I saw a blue flying ball in the sky once it dropped down I saw them we all ran to eachother "I can't believe we're here" ivy says "what are we even doing here" max asks I was about to answer when "why do even need us" Carlos asked "one I need your help two I need you guys to help stop this man if you follow me to my room I'll show you why.." I'm they nod they had teleporting powers along with other. So once we ran we were already in my room "jeez I'll never get used to that. Anyone one of you give me you hand I want all of you to look in my eyes" ivy came get hand this time it was good nothing bad "why are your eyes gray and hazy like" max asked I let go of her hand " you know how I saw good or bad things. (They nod) well seems to me when I came here every hand I touch or arm I touch I get a bad vision" I say "oh and I also have this" I lifted up my sleeve they gasped but instead of leaving they all hugged me and made sure they'd help