Part 10

"Nothing better happen I swear Kylie you-." "I'm fine I'll be fine"I say and they flash out "you got some scary and cool friends" he says "you don't even know the half of it" I say "I see why you left us for them though" "what do you mean?" "I'm guessing you became close of the visions which ended up you finding out your power then using the wand" he says "draco?... I knew them before... the visions started" "right. Right. Hey I'll be back beautiful I have to go and handle things" he walks out without kissing or hugging me weird right. I put my clothes on if draco gonna do something might as well go to class.

I went walking down the hallway I hear I quite talk with draco and goil I try not to listen but I can't help it (pansy really is mad about you guys-goil) (so what her against Kylie Kylie would win for sure with no doubt) (how so-goil) (she has powers ones two her friends her freakishly weird flashing in friends)

Ouch I should listen in I don't want her bad talking my friends I end up going to potions all snape was talking about was a sleeping potion and how it works boring I felt like sleeping, I didn't though class was over I grab my things and start to leave "kylie stay back for a moment" snap ordered "yeah?" "I advise to stay away from draco" "why? Is this about the (death eaters) and yk who" I say his eyes widen "how do you know?" He asked I lifted my sleeve "how? Why, you need be safe" he says "I know trust me I do I won't let anything happy everything is uncontrolled" I walk out and as soon as I open my door to my room I fell light diminh vision blurry I didn't see any vision I felt like dying I was pick up and brought to my bed.

I woke up 3 hours later I look around and no one was there I checked the clock it was 5 almost time for the Yule ball I rush out of my bed and do my make up and hair I put my dress and heels on I look out my window I could see Ivy Carlos and max out I'm the woods. I felt my heart race I fall once again "why dose this keep happening" I say out loud "are you okay" draco hands touch my back "when did you get here" I ask "your door was unlocked and heard a bang" I stood up and looked out their doing some spell out there "shit... I- um... we should head down" I said he smiles "you look beautiful" he opened his arm I place my hand underneath and we walk when we entered I saw everyone and their beautiful dresses I spotted snape across the room looking at me and draco he left fast "shall we dance princess" he says I smile "we shall"

We dance one step at a time I kept looking for snape seems like he's Mia "princess why do you look afraid" I look at draco and smile "I'm not I'm happy I'm here with you I love you Malfoy" he kissed me I kissed back "I love you darling" I was finally okay no worries at all till...