Part 11

Till we all I had move so the chosen ones could dance, draco had moved to the other side while I'm on the left side . I look around and find my way to the door making sure no one sees. I run to the forest to see Ivy max and Carlos "we told you not to come" Ivy said "what are you doing though you know it's not safe" I say "I'm saving from something bad happening tonight and by you stopping us will effect it" Carlos said "what bad?" I look at all of them "Cedric? Death eaters" max said "right shit I need to go" I run back to the ball "where did you go" draco said "the bathroom code let's dance" I grab his hands and we dance the night away.

When the ball was over I headed up to my room. With draco holding my hand and kissing my neck I felt happy. Yes we did have sex but that's for me to know.

The next day I took my shower and got dressed draco was asleep. For some reason he wouldn't wake up. I look out from my window feather eaters everywhere Ivy max carlos trying to save everyone then I see myself. But how I'm awake, I could see me walking up to Lord Voldemort him hugging me seeing Harry dead it hagrids arms looking back to see everyone hating me.
"NO!" I wake up back in my bed draco jumps up holding me "you okay" I look out the window in relive no one was there "I am now just a bad dream" I say "I should get dressed games are today" "right I should to and darling what was the dream" I sit down he holds me "death eaters me hugging you know who everyone hating me" "hey no we won't let anything happen I'll be by your side always and forever" I smile and kiss his cheek "I should head to my dorm I love you I'll see you soon" we hug and he leaves I take my shower and get ready "we have something to tell you" I jump Ivy max and Carlos popped in what a surprise "jeez I have a door use it and what could it be this time" I say "we're sorry we could save him" max adds "what? What do you mean" o ask "well you paused us from our spell and Cedric.... he's going to" "no don't you dare say it not here not now I just wanna have a normal day I hate this he's gonna die because of me I'm screwing this up" "calm down please your eyes" Carlos said but I could help it I was upset mad destroyed "I should have never came back this was bad timing I can't help anyone I need to leave I need to get out of this place I can't save anyone anymore this used to be a safe and-" suddenly I got the floor they all knell down to see if I'm okay then poof I'm gone.

Back in my room at home no ones I'm here and won't know. I need to figure out how to stop them before all hell breaks lose I don't know what to do I'm mad angry I check the mirror my eyes are black pitch black. Then again I poof away this time in dracos room "Kylie?"...