3

"Right.. I know I will" I went back the dorms only to find pansy on my side of the room "what the hell do you think your doing" I ask she turns around quickly and try's to push through. I push her back "your setting me up for what's going on aren't you" I say he stayed silent "I'm not going to ask again" "fine yes. Your more powerful the Potter and when you left I finally had Draco in my hands you came to ruin it I want you gone" she says I boiled with anger "you know what you are a pure evil bitch do you what you please I'm heading out" I slam the door going down to the entrance "Kylie!" Draco said I kept walking I got to the grass area and ran for it to the forest I didn't care for staying I didn't want to come to a place where bad stuff would happen. A snake came along "Avada-." I was cut of when I saw snape " professor snape sorry about that" I say "shouldn't you be in class ms Paris" I looked down "yes I know I couldn't take it pansy is trying to get me expelled I'm trying figure why he's back" I say snape is shocked at what I said "you know?" He asked I nod my head "when people touch my hands I see good and evil" "stay right here I'll be back" he says he walks away quickly
What have a done do deserve this. I kept walking away to Hagrids house "Kylie? Should you be in class." "Yes I know I should be but I know what's going on and it's not going to end will" I say "who told you" "no one did my visions did don't ask about it" he nods understanding I'm over it "sit" he says I do looking at everything "anyone see you come here" "yes snape did" "snape is apart of death eaters" "so is draco" "how do to know that" "I lifted up his sleeve" I say "what should we all do" he asks "I don't know just be in the look out. I'm sitting worried about being here now"

"Don't be you are safe and powerful enough to help" he says "thank you but I better be one my way" I go back to my class "ms Paris you decide to show up" snap says "uh yeah weren't you just-." "Take your seat next to draco" he says I take my seat and I open my book all of a sudden I could hear that voice I knew something was about to happen but I didn't care to hear what I was being told.
I get done with my potion. And when I was done snape came over. He touches my shoulder and chills went down my spine "well done Paris. If everyone followed you on what to do maybe people wouldn't fail." He looks at Ron I looked at him he looked scared snape wasn't scary but when I found out what he was I'm sorta afraid.
"You mind if you can help me" Nevil asked "sure" as I help nevil I had eyes on me. I looked back it was draco "Malfoy what is it your staring at" he looked away with out saying anything. As I get done helping nevil class was over. Which I had study next. With Miss McGonagle "Kylie?" I drum around it was Ginny "hey what's up" "you know how the yule ball is Friday?" She asks I nod my head "I was hoping you could ask Harry who he's going with" "yeah I can but why not ask him yourself though" I ask "he's coming please do it for me"  she ends up running away "Harry?" I ask he turns around "yeah?" "Someone wants to know who you are taking the the ball this Friday" I ask "uh-no one at the moment who is it" "um Ginny wanted me to ask you" "my sister?" Ron asks "yeah i mean I'm not shocked she dose have a crush on you since you come here first year" I say "oh.. I'll talk to her... but are you going with anyone" he asks "I'm not sure if I wanna go really" "you are going and your coming with me to get a dress today" "okay yeah sure" we turn around and go back to studying.

After study it was time to meet Hermione I met her down the hall where she was talking to Ron "hey guys" I say "uh hi" Ron walks away I look at hermione "what was that about" I ask "he's mad cause I'm going with victor" she says my eyes widen "no way your going with him... I thought... never mind we go shopping to do"
As we walk to the store I saw deco enter the shop we were going to go in "come onnnnn Kylie" she pulls me in the store I didn't even look at anyone just hermione "I think this would look good on you" she say I look at the dress

 never mind we go shopping to do" As we walk to the store I saw deco enter the shop we were going to go in "come onnnnn Kylie" she pulls me in the store I didn't even look at anyone just hermione "I think this would look good on you" she say I loo...

"It's beautiful." I say she pulls me into the dressing room and i change into it "I don't even know what to say" I walk out and her jaw drops "you have to get it you look gorgeous" she says "Yule ball?" Draco asks me and hermione look at him she ends up looking for her dress "yeah I got dragged into going" I say "someone asked you to go with them?" He looked upset but at the same time normal "no. No one did hermione begged me to go" I say "well you look really good" I blush a little "thank you Malfoy" I go back and change back to my regular clothes "also Kylie?" He walks into the room I was already dressed "yea" he looks both ways before saying...