~ i'll call you ~

" cotton candy skies
on a rainy day,"

Noah sat staring in front of her at absolutely nothing

Noah sat staring in front of her at absolutely nothing. Her hands were holding a mug full of black coffee tightly that being the only hint that she was uncomfortable. The team, Aaron's team, was watching her and she knew it. Their eyes were burning into her head but she ignored it. She gave them all she could and Noah was actually quite annoyed she was still there. She didn't need to stay with an agent she had a license to carry, in fact they would have known that she was currently holding a gun if they didn't pull her around security and all the way up the stairs. They'd definitely have to work on that, what if she was going to kill them?

"Ms. Calvino-"

"Aaron I'm sure we are way pass formalities."

"Yeah," He sighs out, taking a seat beside Noah, "Yeah we are."

Setting down her coffee on the floor beside her chair Noah goes to say something only for Aaron to cut her off, "No. You are staying with me."

"I can take care of myself."

"I know, it's just-"

"Aaron it's not happening. I'm not stupid, I have rights and it's my right to make this decision and I'm going home without you or your team following me."

Aaron was about to say something but it was Noah's turn to beat him to it, "Aaron. Get it over it." Her words were clipped and she stood up attempting to walk away only to be stopped by the now starring team.

"He's right Ms. Calvino." Derek starts.

"There is a strong possibility he'll come after you and finish the job." Emily finished.

Noah rolled her eyes and turned towards Aaron, "Do not sick your team umizoomi at me. I will end you, FBI agent or not."

Aaron sighed, taking his gun off his belt, "You have a license right?" He mutters.

Noah chuckled lightly and sarcastically, "I have a gun on me Aaron, I'll be fine."

He furrows his eyebrows, "How'd you convince the school that you-"

"Calvino, Aaron, my last name is Calvino."

"Your dad doesn't have that much power...."

"You'd be surprised about the people I know, you aren't the only federal agent or government worker I know Aaron, their are others who have a strong sway in what goes." She didn't mention that she knew the president, he was her mother's ex and his son was her brothers best friend, she knew him very well and compared to most of the rich asses she knew, she compared him to Rossi as they were much alike.

Aaron nods slowly, "For the record I don't appreciate-" he was cut off when 6 men came into the bullpen looking every bit of the government agents they are, "Ms. Calvino-"