I Need You- chapter 9

-3 months later-

Colleen's POV:

We finished moving now I am packing to go to Rhode Island- without Josh. He said he has to stay and shoot with Arnold. Its okay though, I get it. My baby bump got huge, and I always get really tired. I am having more morning sickness every day. It happens. Rachel came bye and picks me up. I kiss Josh goodbye and get into the car and we drive away.

-After the plane ride-

Colleen's POV:

We get to our hotel and I get ready because we have to be at sound check in 30 minutes. I get ready and we go to sound check. It went well. Now we have a show to do. I walk on stage and everyone goes wild I sing some songs and then I feel a contraction in my stomach, just a small one though, so I shake it off. But then I feel water running down my legs. My water broke. I am going into labor. I collapse to the ground and Rachel runs on stage and carrys me off of it. Everyone looks confused, and so am I. I'm not supposed to go into labor for another month. I can't hold it in any more so I start to cry. I am going to have a baby without my husband. She puts me into her car and I call Josh.
"Josh, you need to come to Rhode Island, I am in labor."

Josh's POV:

Colleen is in labor and I am on the other side of the country. I race to the airport and get on a flight to her destination. Colleen hold it in, wait till I get there. That is what I thought. I waited till I got there.

Colleen's POV:

I was already dialated to 9, and Josh wasn't here yet. I need him for this. Our first baby and he isn't here. 10. I was dialated to 10. I felt some major contractions when Josh burst through the door.

"Josh." I said. I smiled and pushed as hard as I could. I took deep breaths when the nurse said

"I see the head." I smiled even more but then it quickly faded away. It hurt so much. Finally, after what seemed like years Lily came out. She had Josh's hair and my eyes. She was perfect.

"What are you gonna name her?" the nurse asked.

"Lily Mae Evans" I said back, crying. They let me hold her. The pink blanket wraped around her was so soft. Josh sat on my bad next to me.

"Hi, I'm your Daddy," He said petting the little amount of hair that she had.I could sware she smiled at him.

"And I'm your Mommy." I said in a soft voice. Everything I have always wanted is right here next to me. I need my family. I couldn't ask for more. " Hey Josh, I need you, I will always need you right beside me." 

_________________________________________________________________________

That was chapter 9. Sorry it was really crappy, I was really busy. I am so suprised I have 1k reads!!! Thanks so much. Byeee!!!