Epilouge

Colleen's POV: 

-12 years later-

Josh and I now have 2 kids. Lily, who is 12, and Noah, who is 8. Lily just got her very first phone for her birthday. Josh and I decided to get her an iPhone. Just because she is getting at the age where she can  start to text her friends and stuff like that. I have reached over 4 million subscribers on Miranda's channel,  3 million subscribers on my channel, and Josh has reached over 2 million on his channel! Yay! I am so happy. Sadly, Noah is allergic to chocolate so I can't have cookies anymore... it sucks, but its worth it for my little boy to stay alive! ( A/N: I hope that none of there kids are allergic to any ingredient in cookies... I don't know what Colleen would be like without her cookies...just saying.) I am so lucky to have the life I have now. My tours have grown soooo much. I think I have been to every place in the world at least 2 times.  I am married to a wonderful man and I have the best children in the universe. My onesie collection has grown, too. I have over 15 onesies now. But to be honest, I don't think onesies are in style anymore...whatever. My wall of Miranda fan art is now located on all sides of Miranda's room in my house,( since we moved we gave Miranda her own room.) We still have sushi almost every night and watch documentaries with our kids. I think they like them? I don't really know. I got Lily into onesies, too. she has at least 3 or 4 from my old collection. (the ones that don't fit me anymore.) Our kids are getting into singing. Joshua is teaching them how to play piano. Noah likes it, but I don't know if Lily does. Its okay if shes not into it, she can just tell us. Josh and I have decided to home school Lily and Noah. They love it because they don't have to eat those crappy school lunches. I've seen pictures and they do look pretty nasty. I get their knowledge.

Josh's POV: 

( same time period)

I love Colleen, and she loves me, and we love our kids. I love my life.

__________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Sorry that chapter was really crappy, I didn't really know what to write. Anyways, that was the end of I Need You. I know it was really short but I promise that the next Joshleen book I write will be longer. I don't really know what to write next so PM me if you have any ideas. That would be helpfull. Thanks and stay tuned for a soon to come Joshleen fan-fic! BYEEEE! p.s. I picked that video cause it its so sweet and I love Disney.