When- chapter 6

• Dedicated to Colleen Ballinger and Joshua Evans

Colleen's POV:

*4 days later*

I woke up at 3 in the morning. I felt a weird gurgle in my throat. I got up. I crept over to the sink, and got a glass of water. I sipped the water. It happened again. Gurgle. Finally, it stopped. I think I felt much better. I wasn't sweaty, I wasn't sniffling, and I wasn't coughing. I sat on the couch. I stared at the ceiling. I was asking myself a serious question. 'When do I want to try for a baby?' That thought circled around my head over and over again. I figured it out. 1 month. Pretty good, right? I told myself. I figured i would tell Josh during break feast. I lifted myself up and walked to our room. I crawled into bed and cuddled up close to Joshua. I love him so much. Eternity. That is the only thing I could think of. Love = eternity. Soon, my eyes drifted of to sleep. 

I woke up at 7:28 a.m to the sound of Josh's moaning. My arm was wrapped around him, but he unlocked my grip. I got out of bed, and I said "morning." He smiled and said "same to you, my wife." I gave a smirk back. I got out of bed to, even though I didn't want to. I had to ask him. I made eggs and oatmeal for break feast. We sat down at our table. I passed him a fork. "Thanks," he said."No problamo!" I laughed back. He laughed to. I normally always laugh at my own jokes. I gave a slight burp, not as big as normal. We laughed again. I looked down at my lap.

"Whats wrong Fraggle, are you still feeling sick?" he asked me. It seemed as if I had sucked all the happiness out of him when I looked down. I never feel shy around him, but right now I feel scared to death.

"No, Josh,this just passed my mind. When are we going to try for a baby" I asked. I felt as if my head was going to fall off. He smiled at me and gave a little laugh. 

"I was thinking the same thing, I want Noah or Lily as soon as possible. I want to hold either one in my arms so freaking badly." he said.

"I feel the same way," I said."How about in a month or so?" I asked with a questioning look on my face.I stabbed a piece of egg with my fork and lifted it into my mouth.

"I'd say so," he smiled. I felt as if the whole world stopped. Baby, baby, baby. That is all I could think of.

"So its settled, WE ARE GOING HAVING A BABY!!!!" I screamed. I got up and so did he. I brought my body close to his. We hugged, then we kissed for a long time. I took my head of his chest. I stared up at him. Tears filled my eyes. "I love you, you're gonna be a great father." I cried.

"I think you're gonna be the best mother in all of time. I love you." He said looking down at me.  I hugged him again. My life felt complete. I didn't need anymore. Nothing.

Josh's POV:

Colleen is filling up with tears. I hope they are tears of joy. "Don't cry," I said soothingly to her. We sat back down and finished eating. After break feast we decided to hang out around the apartment, but it was Thursday and Colleen had to film a Miranda video. Colleen went into the bathroom, put her Miranda clothes on. She parted her hair down the middle, and I watched her smack the red liptick on and over her lip-line. She had walked into her "Colleen's Corner" room, and sat down infront of the wall scattered with fan pictures of Miranda. 

"Hey guys, its me Miranda, and today I decided to do a ask Miranda cause' I haven't done one for a while." she said in her Miranda voice. "What is your favorite snack" she sniffled."Um,Vienna sausages, cheese slices, gummy bears, jello, pickles, meats, stuff like that." I started to laugh but very quitly. Miranda is so funny. Then she needed me to film part of it with her. She told me to walk in and when Miranda jumps out act scared. So I did. I walked in, and Miranda jumped out. I flew my arms up and stood there surprised. "Yes, I got you so goodly" she said excitedly."Now get out." She pushed the door in my face. I couldn't help but laugh. I walked away, and sat down on the couch. I watched some t.v for a while. Colleen soon came out and took of he lipstick. She took of the clothes (which she had pajamas on under) and put on her normal clothes. She took out her hair and parted it down the right side. She then curled it and put on her everyday makeup. Colleen walked out of the bathroom and sat down on my lap. We kissed for a little while then watched more t.v. My life coudn't get any better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there was chapter 6. Sorry it was really crappy. I was really busy and I had to update. Sorry. Please leave suggestions for me. I will look at each one and decide if it should it fits my story theme. This is a celebration of getting 450 reads! I know that is nothing, but for me it is a big accomplishment. Thanks.