Wedding- chapter 3

Colleen's POV:

Three months have passed since our last Miranda Show in England, and now its the day of our wedding. I AM SO EXCITED!!!! My Mom helps me slip on my bouncy, long, white wedding gown. When I see myself in the mirror, I gasp over how beautiful I look. my hair is pulled back tight in a side bun, with my bangs swept over into the bun. The long white vail secured on the back of my head. My shoes have silver and gold sparkles all over them, and they have to be a good 4 inches tall. I feel like a princess, I tell my Mom. My pink lipstick is so perfect against my lips. I am so lucky.

Josh's POV:

My tux is black, and i really do not like ties, but I have to wear one anyways. i am about to walk down the aisle. In less than a hour I will be married to the girl of my dreams. The one and only Colleen Ballinger. Here goes nothing.I walk down the long red isle. I try my best to keep a stern face, although I can't help but smile. when I reach the end of the isle, everybody stares at me. Its like they are all saying 'its all up to you, don't break that girls heart' but of course I wouldn't break her heart, I love her. Rachel comes down the aisle, followed by Chris, followed by Bailey and Jacob. The Colleen and her dad. Colleen looks so beautiful. "Who hands this young lady off to this young man?" asked the officiant

"I take the honor of doing so," Colleen's Dad said. He looks so happy for Colleen and I.

"Dad, you can go sit down now," Colleen kisses her Dad on the cheek as they let go of each others hand."I love you" she said with a tear dripping down her face. Her Dad went to go sit down in the front seat. 

"Do you, Colleen Ballinger, take Joshua Evans to be your wedded husband?" The officiant pleaded. 

"I do" she said as her voice shook.

"Do you, Joshua Evans, take Colleen Ballinger to be you wedded wife?" The officiant asked me. He looked me in the eye. 

"I do" I replied with a huge smile on my face. 

"You may now kiss the bride"

Colleen's POV:

Our lips touched together as fast as the speed of light. I love him so much, I thought over and over to myself. We looked at each other with no fear at all, just happiness. The crowd started to clap as Josh and I hugged again. We ran back down the aisle holding hands. We were so happy. 

-30 minutes later-

Our wedding is over, and we get to go on our honey moon tomorrow. YAY!!!!! This whole day was so amazing.

Hi guys! Sorry this chapter was so short, Really sorry. so i don't think I am going to write about their honeymoon, because I don't know where i would want them to go, and I just feel the book would be way to long if I did so. FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!