Chapter 9

[ ] = Achilles "speaking".

Third Person POV

The ride to the school ship named after the Italian city Anzio was quite uneventful. Achilles honestly didn't remember a lot except he had to sneak past the ships security, much to his dismay. Yukari soon came out of the ship with the dog in tow in her new disguise dress as well as a small beret on her head. Achilles didn't know where Yukari even got the disguise but he didn't particular care as the two soon made their way to the town square. He couldn't help but be very confused on how no one was questioning Yukari who was holding a camera or the fact that she was walking a dog that literally had a camera strapped onto its back. It confused him even more when they soon entered what he guessed was the market area where every single booth was packed with people and food.

Achilles (thought): How has no one noticed the cameras, the dog, or really the sudden appearance of a new student in the school. Sarge is going to be so pissed if we ever did this.

Yukari: Uhm, hi there.

Achilles felt Yukari tug on his leash and soon followed only to soon hear a loud squeal quickly followed by what he could only describe as a huge cloud of flour hugging him. He soon let out a sneeze as his eyes closed to the grains of white that billowed through the air around him.

Achilles (thought): Help! Help! I can't breath or see!

???: Oh my god, is this you dog? He's so carina (cute)!

Yukari: Uhm, actually it's a he.

???: Oh, my bad. But still he's a cutie. Can I hug him again?

Achilles (thought): Please no. No more flour.

Yukari: Uhm, he doesn't really like all of the flour.

???: Huh? Oh, I'm so sorry. Here I can wash it off for you.

Yukari: Oh, thank yo- Wait that's not wate-

Achilles soon felt a cold splash of a liquid as well a a couple of solids soon hit him and he sighed as he felt the flour leave his nose and eyelid. But his calm was soon replaced by confusion by what Yukari said followed by panic when he soon felt a sting in his eyes as well as the pungent smell of garlic in his nose.

???: Oh no!! That was the garlic, I'm so sorry!!

Achilles (thought): Miho's going to have a fit when we get back.

After a few more excruciating minutes of screaming, paper towels, and some actual water Achilles soon opened his eyes to see the girls that has caused him his troubles the past couple of minutes.

Pepperoni: I'm so sorry for all of the trouble. My name is Pepperoni and again, sorry for the trouble.

Achilles (thought): Deli meat..........British are tea, Americans and Germans have actual names, and now the Italians get flipping Deli meats. What next the Russians have different brands of vodka?