Chapter 4

[ ] = Achilles "speaking"

Achilles POV

Our team's tanks rolled forwards and soon I begun to see the beginnings of a mountain. Our tanks rolled along the road and soon we came to a stop.

Miho: Achilles, stay.

I nodded and she gave me a quick head pat before heading out to do recon. I got up and looked out of the cupola. To our left as mountains and rocks. To our right, more mountain and rocks. In other words, just like Afghanistan.

Me:[I hate waiting....]

I continued to wait until I heard The British Grenadiers again. I looked to where the sound was coming from and sure enough smoke was in the distance.

Then Miho came running back with Yukari and I quickly went back to my spot. Soon the tank moved forwards then Miho told us her plan.

Miho: Get their attention, then we fall back to the high ground we came across earlier near the crossroads. Everyone get ready.

I heard a degree of confirmations and saw the turret beginning to move. Then a loud bang is heard and I heard a disappointed grunt fro Hana signaling a miss.

Miho: It's ok, everyone, follow the plan.

Soon we took up our new positions under enemy fire and I heard our enemies getting closer. Then a volley of cannons from us began to roar and the battle began.

Battle was to generous it was a slaughter. Rabbit team ran, Turtle team is knocked out, and we are on the run. Sergeant Johnson would be so disappointed in me.....

Miho: Let's go into the city, we can lose them in the alleyways.

I felt the tank turn towards the left and we soon began to move slowly through the streets. Only a few minutes passed until The British Grenadiers started to play again. Seriously, have they ever heard of stealth?

Miho: Let's split up, we can hide better that way.

Duck/Hippo team: Right!

We continued to drive and wait for targets to show themselves. Suddenly I heard two loud bangs quickly followed by the crackle of a radio.

Saemonza: We got one!

Noriko: So did we!

Well, this could go our way.

Suddenly I heard two more shots and the radio crackled once again.

Saemonza: We are taken out.

Noriko: So are we....

Nevermind.

Yukari: We're alone....

Miho: Mako, can you take a left?

Mako turned left and we found ourselves staring straight down the barrels of two Matildas and the Churchill. We stopped and I heard the clank of a tank cupola and I heard the voice of their commander.

Darjeeling: Have you heard this saying? "All is fair in love and war.". I was pretty sure that was the end until I heard a different engine and soon the Turtle team, Student Council, came bursting out of an alley.

Yukari: They got their treads fixed!

Momo: Fire!

I heard a cannon fire.......and no impact was made. Sergeant Johnson would be having a fit.

Yuzu: You missed....

Momo: I know!

The shot was returned by a volley from the St. Gloriana tanks and Turtle team was definatly taken out now.