Chapter 3

[ ] = Achilles "speaking"

Achilles POV

Saori: I can't believe the instructor is a girl....

Hana: Are you still hung up on that?

I didn't pay any mind as I continue to lay on the floor.

Saori: I'm the tank commander right? So I can make the decisions?

Miho: Yeah...

Saori: Then on to the student council team!

As she says this we all sat there watching her in confusion. Then she finally slumped down in a embarrassed posture.

Saori: So where are they?

Suddenly a loud clang is heard and all the girls started to freak out a bit. I started to have those visions again, but I quickly shook it off.

Me: [Got to try my best to not slip in again.]

Saori: What?!

Miho opened one of the side hatches and took a look outside. I saw her turn to the right and she quickly turned her head towards Saori.

Miho: Type 89 outside.

Saori: I'm scared!

Well, they have to face fire one time or another...

Saori: Let's get out of here!

Hana moved the stick and the tank lurched forwards just as a shell scrapes our rear. Saori slowly pops her head out of the tank and I can see her eyes widen.

Hana: What should we do?

Saori: They got us trapped!

Well, she seemed panicked but as long as she doesn't run in a random direction we should be fi-

Saori: Let's run that way!

I mentally facepalmed myself but quickly looked forwards from under the chair.

Hana: I can't hear you!

Saori then kicks Hana hard in the shoulder as she continues to look outside.

Saori: Take the right fork!

I felt the tank lean to the right and we continue to run. Explosions on our sides confirm the enemies are close and I could see the shadows of the trees are starting to disappears. Suddenly, Miho's eyes widened and she took a deep breath.

Miho: WATCH OUT!

I quickly stood up however I was too late. I heard a thump at the front quickly followed by what seemed like a cry of pain. I looked at Miho however I noticed she looked confused.

Miho: Hey, you're the girl from this morning.

Wait, she jumped onto the tank?!

Saori popped her head out and she looked towards the right.

Saori: Oh its Mako.

Mako: Hi Saori...

Miho: Freinds?

Saori: Yeah, ever since we were kids.

How nice...

Suddenly an explosion to our left is heard and I could see both Miho and Saori flinch.

Miho: It's not safe outside, come inside the tank.

Mako climbs in and sat in the radio operator seat. She saw me and hugged me while burying her face on my back.