Chapter 1

I recommed reading the story description before reading because this isn't 100% familyfriendly type of story and it defenetly doesn't suit, for everyone🙌

The nightmare

[Tommys POV]

It's been about a week since I got caught for living under Technos house. But luckily we're family and he forgave me and let me move in with him. He still doesn't let me off easily tho.

Sometimes he makes me go mining for myself to get better tools or to go get food for myself, because he's tired of me stealing from him and him losing hard work.

I mean.... I understand what he means, but we're brothers. We live together. And he makes a huge deal about losing a few golden apples or armor. Well... I guess that's just normal for siblings.

Luckily I atleast have a roof over my head. My room is pretty tiny, but cozy. It's like a tiny secret room under Technos base. Like a bunker but cooler! I have my prime log in the corner. It brings some joy to my life.

It doesn't sound that weird to get joy from of a log, right?

I don't have a bed yet, because i'm too unmotivated to go make myself one, so I just sleep on the floor.

I have a kind of thicc, gray matress on the ground and like 5 blankets and a pillow. At first I found like 3 blankets and used 2 of them kind of like as a matress, because I didn't have one at the time. Then I got caught and now I have a matress. It's cold underground tho, so Phil brought me 2 blankets extra so I won't get cold. Philza is so caring holy fuck. I mean... He is my father.

It's kind of cozy in this room, but i'm so, so lonely tho... Some nights I cry myself to sleep because of it. I still sleep walk from time to time and once I woke up in the middle of the night in a damn river,

-------------------------------------------------

I was having such a nice dream. I was sitting on the bench with Tubbo. We we're listening to my disc and joking around while watching she sunset.

All of the sudden the sky went completly dark and it started raining hevily. The rain was cold. So cold.

I looked to Tubbo and saw him... I saw him melt away. Like he was sugar, or like cotton candy. Or snow. He was screaming in pain, screaming so loud it hurt my ears, like the rain was hurting him, like it was killing him. Like the rain was acid, burning his flesh away fastly and painfully.

I didn't know how to help Tubbo. He melted away in seconds. The huge quilt came over me fast. So fast. I started crying and screaming.

He's gone. My best friend is gone. It's all my fault.

All of the sudden I couldn't breathe. It felt like my lungs were out of air, like i'd had outhaled all of it out, but I couldn't inhail any air back in eather. It felt like I was in space, with no air.

The rain started going in my mouth. I have no idea why or how. The rain went straight into my lungs somehow, like it was it's destenation. Like my lungs were a magnet, drawing the raindrops towards it. I started chocking.

The rain blinded my eyes. I couldn't see. I was panicing.

Then... I woke up.