Chapter 6

The day

I woke up at like 5 in the morning to the feeling of coldness and emptyness around me. I shivered as I tried to find Phils or Technos body warmth from next to me with no success.

I growled quietly as I rolled up into a ball to keep my body warmth to myself.

I heard someone open the tents doorway.

I opened my eyes slightly and saw Phil. It was still dark outside. The cold air came from outside making me shiver more even while being under a blanket.

"goodmorning sunshine" Phil greeted.

"mmhmm it's coold" I whined.

"aw I know. C'mon put your jacket on and come out and drink some coffee. We're going to watch the sunrise" Phil said.

I slowly sat up, taking my jacket from the side and putting it on. After zipping it up I put my gloves on and got out of the tent.

I was shortly greeted with a cup of hot coffee from Techno and more morning greetings.

I yawned and took a sip of my coffee. It was still kind of dark outside.

We took our chairs with us and climbed onto a tiny hill nearby to watch the sunrise. We sat down on the chairs and waited.

I didn't talk much due to the huge waves of sleepyness wich made me almost fall asleep from time to time, but the coffee was starting to slowly wake me up, thank god.

Techno and Phil in the other hand had some deep converations I didn't really care about. It kept me awake listening to their stupid boring converations tho, so I listened and kinda paid attention to it.

After what felt like forever the sky started getting a little pink-ish and the clouds started looking purple.

It was nice just sitting there admiring the slow sunrise and sipping on my coffee. When the sun came to view, Techno and Phil went cielent aswell to focus on admiring the beautiful sunrise.

The suns warm shine touched the clouds first, the clouds went from a nightly dark blue, to a soft purple, then to a warm peachy pink colour.

Then it touched the threetops, making them go from dark green to a yellow-ish green colour.

Then it touched my face, warming me up. The sun was so warm and beautiful, so so beautiful. The breath taking site made my tireness fade away slowly.

Lastly it touched the snow, making it glow whitely. The snow went from a cold blue and purple-ish colour to a pink-ish white colour. The snow sparkled beautifully making me feel lucky to be alive.

After the sun had fully rosen, we walked back to the camp. I was happily prancing on the way while excitedly talking about the sunrise.

It was the first time i've actually paid attention on a sunrise, focused on all of the little details. 

We shortly got back to the camp and sat down. Techno threw more wood to the campfire to warm us up.

Phil sat down on a chair and took a bag of bread and eggs from his back pack along with a little pan. He layd them on his thighs as he reached to his back pack again to grap some plastic plates.

He handed me the plates and the food. "could you hold these for a second Tommy?"

"oh yea sure" I answered as I took them from Phil.