Chapter 12

Insecurities

"where's my brother??" Techno yelled as he speedwalked in the house, even without taking his shoes off.

He came up to me and hugged me tightly.

"where's Phil..?" I asked as I hugged big brother Techno back.

"he left to get wood and look for you before Ranboo came to get me. He'll be back at the house when we're back, Ranboo stayed at the house to wait for Phil" Techno said as he pulled away from the hug.

"did Dream hurt you? Are you ok?" he asked me with a worried look.

I just nodded kind of emberassed to look weak again infront of the person I looked up to.

"It's ok. Let's go home now before Dream or anyone comes" Techno said as he helped me stand up and took my backpack.

"thank you GoVeRmEnT for looking out for Tommy or whatever" Techno continued derecting it to Tubbo. Tubbo just smiled and nodded back.

"bye Tubbo. I'll see you soon!" I said before walking out of the door with Techno, as Tubbo waved byes to us.

We drank invidibility potions and headed home. We soon were back and I got greeted by worried Philza running out of the house and giving me a big hug.

Ranboo was looking out the window as me and father Phil just hugged and cried.

We soon got inside to the warm house and Phil gave me something to eat. We just sat at the table as I ate an orange, ashamed of my stupid action.

"why did you leave Tommy...?" Phil asked after hesitating for a moment.

I just stayed cielent for a few seconds before simply answering "i'm sorry" before breaking down crying.

Phil comforted me, telling me that it's ok. But I knew that it wasn't ok. I only cause problems to my family.

I soon had calmed down. "i'm sorry.. I just tought I was over Dream already. I cause you all so much pain so I tought visiting L-Logstedshire would be the last step for getting over Dream" I mumbled out as I buried my face to my palms.

"it's ok dude. We understand. But you got to understand that healing takes time and that's ok. You're not alone" Phil said feeling bad for me.

"yea. And you're super strong for fighting this far already" Techno added.

I sniffed before saying a short and simple, but kind "thank you"

After a moment we decided that taking a bath would be a good choise to relax and take all of our minds off of things, so we got our towels with us and put on our jackets and shoes.

Techno had found a lagoon close by a few weeks ago, and had decorated it or something, so we decided to go there.

We walked for a while in the cold snow slowly falling down. It wasn't super cold but it was cold enough that I could see my breath and my nose and cheecks became red.

We soon got there and the water was steaming. Techno had put lava under the lagoon to make the water warm. He had also decorated the place by putting candles and lamps around the lagoon to light up the place and to warm it up. There was also a campfire along with a few logs to sit on.

The water looked so warm that I just wanted to jump into it right away.

Techno put his towel on one of the logs and started lighting up the campfire while Phil started taking his jacket off.