Chapter 9

He's back

I paralyzed in shock, I felt my breathing quicken and tears form into my eyes. My eyes were quikly full of tears and the tears started trailing down my cheecks.

I couldn't hear anything but a ringing in my ears. I started shaking out of fear.

Then a small, warm drop dropped on my forehead, making me panic and snap out of it. I screamed and backed away on the bed, sitting down, not stopping screaming. I felt scared, disgusted, terrifyed and sick. I wanted to throw up.

I heard quik footsteps climb down the ladder and quikly saw Phil next to me, worry in his eyes.

"what's wrong??" He asked as he helped me get up from the bed. I saw techno come down too with a sword in hand.

I looked up at the thing and instantly covered my mouth as I felt the throw up trail it's way to my throat.

Techno looked up to the roof.

"Phil. Take Tommy upstairs" Techno commanded.

Phil looked at Techno confused. He quikly noticed that Techno was looking up. Phil followed Technos gaze to the roof and saw it aswell. His eyes wident as he saw it.

It was a smiley face, freshly made with blood.

:)

Phil instantly started escorting me upstairs, Techno coming behind us. As we got upstairs I quikly ran out the door. I felt the cold air against my face, making me shiver, but I didn't care. I ran down the few stairs and instantly threw up.

Philza was right behind me and put his arm on my back, giving me comfort. He said encouraging words such as "it's ok Tommy" while waiting for me to finish throwing up.

As I was finished, I wiped the salvia off of my chin with my sleeve as I cried. I hated throwing up and I was still shaken out of fear.

Phil put his arm around my shoulder and covered my back with his wing, blocking the cold wind as he escorted me back inside.

Phil sat me down close to the fireplace as Techno was taking some cleaning tools out of a chest.

Techno climbed back downstairs as Phil wiped the drop of blood off of my forehead. I couldn't control my tears, they just kept coming.

"shhh it's ok" Phil said as he held my cheeck with his palm, while wiping my tears away with his thumb.

All of the crying made it hard to breathe so I was just trying my best to keep the tears away as I tried taking in some air.

"cmoon it's ok buddy, sshh calm down" Phil said with a comforting voice as he pulled me into a hug, wrapping his wings around me, making me feel warm and safe.

I just cried to his shoulder, letting all of the tears out. I started feeling calmed down after a while, but I still didn't want Phil to let go of me.

"you good bud?" Phil said with a soft voice, trying to light up the mood.

"p-please don't let go of me" I stuttered as I gripped his shirt tightly.