Twenty - Four

Tonight Max was supposed to be getting on a call with Jimmy Fallon for his talk show. She was slightly nervous it was going to be her first time back after about a year, but she knew she'd be able to handle it. “Shouldn’t be to hard right?” Max asked herself as she got dressed into something comfy but appropriate. She did her hair and after she finished eating she did her makeup. She knows that it's just a computer thing, but she didn't want to be looking like she just woke up on a interview.
When it was time Max was still nervous but ready.

Jimmy
Max! Hey how are you?

Max
Hi Jimmy, I'm doing great just wonderful.

Jimmy
Well that's good, that's really great. I know 2020 has been a very rough year for not just you but all of us and I'm glad that you're getting better and coming back to social media i mean everyone has missed you.

Max
Yeah, I'm glad to be back it has been a very hard and tough time but I've had people to help me get through it so I'm ready to see what 2021 holds in store for me.

Jimmy
That's good! All great things I hope. Which is what I want to talk about how are you doing music wise Max anything new that awaits for us.

Max
I mean well yeah! You know, like i've obviously had a lot of inspiration to write songs and i absolutely cannot wait for everyone to hear them.

Jimmy
Really? Can you give us maybe any hints or some details about it?

Max
Well it's basically the album that helped me through my tough time and I hope that it'll help everyone else in need to get them through it too. The name of the album is Something New. It's basically my little break up / getting my s*it together album. It's like a motivational but also depressing album and I wrote these songs from all the emotions I was thinking and feeling at the time of my hurt but other than that I just hope everyone enjoys it.

Jimmy
I think I'm going to love this already. Do you have a specific favorite song on the album?

Max
Well my personal favorite is something I think a lot of people can relate to and it's called Body. It's basically talking about how you wish you could love and embrace your body just as much as your significant other. Just as much as you love their features and they love yours, you wish you could love yourself and your body just as much.

Jimmy
Speaking of significant others... Mind if we talk about yours?

Max
No not at all

Max knew this was going to happen, but she wasn't ashamed of her boyfriend even if they were just taking it slow.

Jimmy
First of all let me just say that you two look adorable together.

Max giggled.

Max
Thank you.

Jimmy
Now I know that many fans and myself included want to know how this happened how did you two meet?

How did we me? That question ran through Max's head and a smile popped up on her face.

I guess it's time to take it back to the beginning.....

LADIES, GENTLEMAN, AND NON BINARIES THIS IS THE END OF BOYFRIEND! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH MAX + RUDY THROUGH THEIR CRAZY STORY! STAY TUNED FOR THE SEQUEL OF BOYFRIEND KNOWN AS
DUSK TIL DAWN

I LOVE YOU ALL💕