𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

maxisking just posted a story

Max had just finished at the recording studio and gave a small smile to everyone who was there before heading out

Max had just finished at the recording studio and gave a small smile to everyone who was there before heading out. Lexi didn't join her today so she was all alone driving the streets of LA. She went to Sonic's and got a burger, fries, a coke, and strawberry milkshake. She didn't think to get Lexi anything just because it was already late and she was just ready go back to the room and sleep.

Today had been slightly overwhelming, especially now that it's her T.O.M. She also had a thought of jealous come over her, but she wasn't going to let it get to her. Rudy trusted her, and she should do the same for him.

She sighed as she drove down the street. She parked her car in the lot before grabbing all her things and locking her car. She walked inside the hotel smiling to everyone who spoke before catching the elevator up to the room. She grabbed her key card and slipped it through to unlock the door.

“Surprise!” Max slightly jumped as the lights came on and she saw Lexi, Roxie, and Alice standing before her. She gasped covering her mouth before dropping her things and hugging her best friends. They all giggled as they grouped hugged tightly.

“What are you guys doing here?” Maxine asked as they pulled away wiping away the tears that fell. “I may have told them that you were feeling down ever since Rudy went back to set soooo....” Lexi smiled looking at the others. “Ali and I took the first plane here.” Roxie said smiling

“I love you guys.” Max said as a tear feel down her cheek. “We know, now let's eat, watch netflix, and get slightly wasted.” Ali said making the rest of them giggle.

madisonbaileybabe, kingalan, chrismiles, and 694,982 others

maxisking : im feeling better @roxieroxanne @alicemiles @lexisbailey

78,937 Comments

After about a couple of minutes when Max made the post her phone started to ding multiple times, she put it on silent thinking it was just her comment section. The girls were busy eating takeout while watching Big Mouth. They would occasionally laugh ever now and then because they have watched this show over a hundred times, but it never got old to them. Their night was only getting better as it got darker they were dancing around to their playlist possibly soon going to get a noise complaint, but they didn't care they were vibing.

Roxie’s phone which was the one that was connected to the speakers dinged a notification. Rox stopped dancing to go check it thinking it was a text, but it was actually a Instagram notification under someone's post.... Rudy's post. She read the caption and her eyes widened before she looked back at Max to see her smiling and having a good time with the others. She was happy... and Roxie wasn't going to let their fans ruin this moment right now.

“I’ll be back!” Roxie yelled over the music before sneaking taking Max's phone into the hallway of the hotel even though she was only in a robe. She strolled through all the comments that Max was tagged in and felt heartbroken as this was happening to her best friend. She read through them and it only made her heart ache even more.

I though him and @maxisking were dating

Isn't he with @maxisking

uh oh @maxisking

is this what you suppose to say on ‘friends’ birthdays  @maxisking

bruh square up

my heart goes to you @maxisking

damn @maxisking im sorry u gotta see this queen

Roxie tried to delete as many of the notifications from Max's phone as possible. Her best friend's day just got better she wasn't going to let it be ruined by some guy, but Roxie knows when she can get her hands on him she will.