𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

It's been two weeks and I haven't said a word to Rudy

It's been two weeks and I haven't said a word to Rudy. Hell at this point I can't even be in the same room with him we don't even sleep together let alone have sex.

I sleep on the couch in the library, but Rudy constantly tells me to take the bed. He doesn't even sleep in the bed because I don't sleep with him. I woke up one night and saw him asleep on the living room couch. He barely leaves the couch and we still don't speak to each other.

No hey, or good morning nothing. I don't want to be mad at him, but there's this part of me that just can't deal with it. I know Rudy is a good guy and a great boyfriend, so he'd never cheat on me. Right?

At the current moment I was in the library laying down watching Netflix on my phone when the door opened. I didn't say anything, but I looked up and saw Rudy walking towards me. He sat down on the edge of the couch next to my feet and I moved the over and just looked at him as his hands ran through his hair.

“babe... i know you're mad at me okay. i just i can't stand this. i don't want you to be mad at me anymore i hate it when you're mad at me and you're not talking to me. We don't cuddle or sleep together and I just miss talking to you. I miss hearing you laugh and seeing you smile. And I swear on my life nothing happened between Ellie and me. Baby I love you.” He grabbed him hands and held them tightly in-between his.

“So fucking much and I'd never do anything to hurt you.” He kissed my hands as I looked at his every movement and didn't say a word.

Why wasn't I speaking? Did I have nothing to say? I wanna say it back, but how can I believe him? I want to I do and I love Rudy, but what if he's lying and then I have to suffer the consequences of it and be left broken hearted. At the same time though he's literally pouring his eyes out in front of me confessing his love.

“I... I forgive Rudy...” was all I could say he looked at me and kissed me deeply as I kissed back.

“On one condition.”

“Which is?” He said in-between kisses.

“We play a little rough tonight.” He pulled away from my lips and smirked.

“Oh I like the sound of that.”