𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

Alan was snoring in his sleep when his phone constantly kept going off. So he finally gained the strength to lean over answer it. “What?” He groaned his morning voice getting the best of him.

“I need you to meet me. How fast can you get on a plane?” The feminine voice asked. “Couple hours maybe? Why?” He asked “You question my loyalty to much. I'll see you later.” the phone hung up before he groaned and pulled the covers off his half naked body to go get dressed.

It was currently 8 in the morning now and Roxie was on her first flight she could. The airport wasn't as crowded as it should be. She made sure to leave a note so the girls wouldn't worry too much about her whereabouts. She just simply said she had to go handle some busy.

After her couple hour flight she walked out of the airport and too the black SUV that was obviously waiting on her. She got in the front and close the door. Taking off her glasses and hood just so the paparazzi wouldn't know it was her. “You showed up.” She spoke through the silence. “You call I'm there. Now what crime are we going to commit that can get us behind bars?” Alan asked.

“We’re only going to jail if we get caught.” She said making him chuckle lightly. “So this has something to do with Max.” He says. “This has everything to do with Max. She my best friend and your sister. So it'll do you and me both a favor to know that he should know he fucked with the wrong girl.”

Alan pulled up to the place where the group of friends would mostly be hanging out when they weren't filming. “Why am I here again?” Alan asked. “You’re the get away driver, you don't need to get your hands dirty. That's my job.” Roxie said before getting out of the truck and putting her face mask on before walking inside to see the group smiling, laughing, and there he was. Acting like nothing every happened. What a dick.

She watched as he went to get another beer and she took that opportunity to walk up behind him and tap his shoulder. He turned around and his eyes slightly widened before Roxie right hooked him in the face causing him to fall. “Remember me bitch!” She yelled getting everyone's attention in the restaurant. She grabbed food off of a group of people's table before throwing it at him. The glass plate shattered as rushed over to grab her off as she was on top hitting him all in the face. Chase & JD tried to pull her off only for JD to get head butted and Chase to get elbowed in the face. “Ow!”

It took Drew to use his strong body to pull her off, but that was a mistake. With Roxie kicking her arms and legs, Rudy leaned forward and got kicked in the face. People shouted his name and oh my gods went throughout the restaurant.

“Get. Off. Me.” Roxie kicked Drew in the knee before pushing her weight to make him fall with her in his arms. That was her time to break free and kick Rudy in the ribs before spiting on him. “obviously karma's a bitch.” She spoke before stepping over him and brushing past his girlfriend before leaving the restaurant and got back in the truck. She opened the glove department and grabbed a napkin wiping off her bloody knuckles. “We good?” Alan asked and she looked at him and nodded. “We’re good.”