𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

So my period came back on

So my period came back on. This is totally bullshit. I'm angry obviously and yes it's just the mood swings.

I had just finished my shower and put on some shorts and a tank top before getting back up under the covers and watching YouTube videos. I knew Netflix wasn't gonna make it better. A movie will either piss me off or make me cry.

The bedroom door slowly opened and Rudy peeked his head in the door. “baby.” he whispered making me hum since i didn't feel good enough to turn over.

“you need anything from the front? I'm about to go live in a few minutes.” he said making me shift in my spot slowly facing him.

“i want some juice and my painkillers and my headphones and turn the air on it's hot in hear.” i said constantly adding on making him raise an eyebrow, but he didn't argue. He walked away to go for fill my needs. He brought and did all the stuff I asked for sitting it on the end table and even brought me some snacks.

I smiled as he kissed my forehead. “you can leave now. i love you.” i said trying not to come off harshly due to my mood swings.

“love you too babygirl.” and with that he left closing the door behind him.

I heard him when he was half way through the live because well it sounded like he was doing those weird exercises he would do. I grabbed my laptop from the drawer and pulled everything up and started playing the sims and making them come on their period too. i laughed evilly to myself “you shall suffer with me.” i said with a smirk.

so about ten minutes i got bored and decided to watch edits. i understand why Roxanne likes rafe so much he's just a hot broken rich kid.

I continued to hear Rudy talking to someone probably one of his cast mates. I sighed out of boredom before there's nothing to doooooooo!

I crossed my arms pouting before somehow crying myself to sleep. Tumblr imagines always make me go to sleep and cry for that matter.

I felt Rudy lay down next to me, but I kind of didn't want to wake up so I just turned over and cuddled against his chest. “mine.” i mumbled as he stroked my hair gently. I listened to his heartbeat and smiled in my head before feeling a soft kiss on my forehead. “all yours you grumpy baby.”

AUTHOR : SO LIKE THIS IS KINDA FLUFF IK OKAY BUT DRAMA IS TO COME LATER ON I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE ☺️