Pt 2

.

.

.

.

.

.

Today is D-day, you had trouble sleeping last night as you were excited, scared and every emotion possible, your dream was coming true but you also didn't want to mess it up, looking over at your outfit for today it was calling you but you also had some doubt, what will the other workers think... are you trying too hard, are you trying to little all these things kept swirling in your mind as you lay in bed.

Looking over at your alarm clock you didn't have to be up for another two hours but the anxiety got the better of you in this moment, needed yo get your mind off it you decided to take a shower, they helped you clear your head, coming out of the shower you decided on leaving yourself with a natural look...with maybe a little touch of blush and straightening your hair a little leaving it down in shiny locks, making sure to keep a spare hair tie on your wrist for emergencies.

Looking at the time you, now was walking out of your apartment and on your way to your dreams, grabbing some breakfast on the go as the walk to the station wasn't that far, after being cramped in the rush hour traffic of work you made it through the doors of the entertainment company, walking up to the reception with behind the lady was a screen of all the different kpop idols music videos, you stood there as she eyed you.

"Can I help you?" she asked,

"Hello I'm y/n new employee under Ahnjong" you felt proud of yourself having said that to the lady as she looked at you confused, "I'm sorry, who are you looking for?" she asked again but this time in english, you felt a little deflated as you knew it wasn't as good as you sounded in your head.

"I'm a new employee under Ahnjong the assistant position, my name is Y/f/n"

"Oh yes, well congrats on getting the job, here is your ID card don't loose it and AhnJong is waiting in her office for you its fifth floor on the left...good luck"

The receptionist seemed nice enough but you knew it was her job to act nice, waiting for the elevator to stop on your floor, you noticed multiple posters for a new comeback for one of the groups, too invested in the poster you nearly missed your floor, quickly slipping out of the door.

Walking down the corridor to the left, in front of the big black doors with silver writing on the door MANAGER Ahnjong.

Knocking before entering, poking your head into the room to see Ahnjong sitting at her desk, she waved you in as you entered, she gestured to you to take a seat, as you did. There was silence for a few moments, "Y/n welcome on your first day before I introduce you to everyone and then assign you to a group to assist you must understand the rules and regulations." you nodded quickly ready to take notes down. "Yes manager Ahnjong"

"Rules about general performance, never be late if anything be early, always look clean and tidy, presentable your representing the company too not just the talent. Treat our talent with respect as well as your fellow employees, no bitching about one another if there is a problem it comes to me. Are you still with me Y/n?" she asks as you give her the thumbs up.

"No drastic haircuts to be made, or any spontaneous piercing or tattoos, if you do have tattoos then keep them covered regardless of what they are, we like to keep a clean look to our idols, now moving on to the biggest rule of them all and I can't stress this enough, absolutely no dating the idols or trainees, no secret hookups, do not post pictures with them on any type of personal social media where it can be leaked, no going out with the idols or trainees for personal downtime even if that is getting food or going todo activities in their spare time it is prohibited and under no circumstances you are to never stay in the dorms or are they allowed to stay in your personal living areas."